Israel Vs Turkey Azerbajjan Who would winner war?

• Israel Winner
  • Turkey And Azerbajjan Winner

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote for Turkey and Azerbaijan... Dude, the Israeli army is just a "good for show". Who are their worst enemies? Hamas and Hezbollah? 2 militias basically with outdated weaponry. What's the pride of their arms? The Merkava tank? It got it's ass kicked in 2006 by Hezbollah's RPG-7s and the Iron Dome ended up being an inaccurate advertisement as seen in the last Gaza war. Besides the fact that the system can be used for attrition considering the cost of Hamas' rockets and the Iron Dome's ones.

• You support Turkey?

• :)) I respect brother

• I respect you too, buddy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• This sort of question was asked last month and it is fucking stupid. There would not be such a war. This question is about as relevant as "When a man gives birth, how much pain will he feel?"

• We Armenia support And Turkey Azerbajjan support war maybe man

• I'd pick Israel to win in the war.

But I like Turkey/Azerbajjan better.

• Hahaha one Muslim? Israel have Atomic bomb and hydrogen bomb Israel winner!

• We are not crazy lol Only Arabs are Turks we kill

• I worked as a bouncer, I've fought Israelis before. Crazy! That Krav Maga is intense.

Also equally as crasy, Ukrainians.

Both very good fighters.

• i think Israel has more experience with war

• Israel Atomic bomb have yes

• not only that service in the military is mandatory and they have been in more conflicts

• Yes Israel technology as ahead of one country