Do you have a perverted or innocent mind?

😇😇😇😇😇
#teaminnocent

I'm so appalled y'all are sayin' I'm #teamperverted

pls

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 80

• 2|1
  • I saw this question on my feed and came here to let you know my mind is innocent. but when I got here I saw your profile pic and... Well... Can't say innocent now.

• i would say Potentially perverted...
    from what i read about you... you are just twisted...
    don't get me wrong.. i love it.. but i won't call it exactly perverted.

• I'm pretty sure that it's of the perverted variety! Wait... This may be a total game-changer revelation... Thinking... NOPE, totally perverted!

I once dreamed the dreamy dream that I had 367,892 penises! And actually it sucked, because EVEN THE GREAT I, cannot get that many women,... Yes, I'm actually serious! SO I was quite bummed out about the 'hole' thing (or technically the lack thereof)!

Then entered the 367,893-anus-ed hottie! And life suddenly made sense again!

Yup!

• If you can't tell from the name here's a pic to sum it up cdn.someecards.com/.../...tion-funny-ecard-I9D.png

• I have an innocent mind!.

• I am honestly one of the most innocent people on this site!
    Not a single dirty thought comes to me! #INeverLie
    #TeamInnocent :D

• Lol I bet that the majority of those who say "innocent" have the dirtiest minds 😅

• Lol u and I both know that none of these ladies and gentlemen are TRULY pervy

I embrace my inner perv from time to time but I ain't just a fuckboi. I've got a heart, too.

#teaminnocent

Lol look at all these people thinking they're perverted. HA I laugh

• I wonder - Isn't it all about self perception - You may be perverted/innocent in so many ways but in your own mind be totally the opposite - What does my mind say probably a bit of both depending on my mood.

• perverted. I'd imagine u naked but thanks to ur perverted mind u leave little to the imagination

• Teaminnocent? Let's put that to the test, shall we :P
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• very perverted. not at all ashamed of it, either..

• Not really perverted the very majority of the time. Things change with the right girl by my side though.

• I am one horny mother fucker, not gonna lie to ya

• Have to say it is on the perverted side. However, if you met me and we talked or did normal stuff (business, shopping, etc.) you would never know. I kind of keep it to myself, unless my partner, SO, person of interest, is interested and wants to explore... then I let it out of the cage and stand back, because the perv is on!

• we are all perverted on here

• That depends on your perspective. Regarding my conciousness in most mundane matters I try o keep a Buddhist quiet mind. If, however, we were engaged in carnal activity, I would not be able o do the same.

• 50:50 on that one.

• Half and half myself

• I'm about 69% dirty minded :P

• In my behavior I'm 99% innocent, in my thoughts 95% :D
    We all have our weak moments don't we? 8)

• Both lol, but most people see me more as an innocent mind.

• 1. liar
    2. take a guess

• My mind is relatively innocent I'd say.

• I think about girls and sex a lot but I don't think that's particularly 'perverted', rather horny 😂😂. But I don't have an innocent mind so ill have to go with perverted.

• mind be dirty! #NoShamee
    ✌👌

• Who meeeeeeeeee I am innocent As fuk 😮😮😇😇😇
    @misshope @hookingswan ain't that right? 😏 😏 😂😂

• Perverted, and proud.

• More from Guys
    50

What Girls Said 36

• 4|2
  • LOL I know I joke about boobs and butts a lot but I'm actually not that bad. Most of the time my mind is pretty pure.
    #teaminnocent

• My mind is perverted but not in a horny kind of way. In a: this could be hilariously crude and dirty kind of way.

• I have both!

• I'm not completely innocent. I would say 50/50 but It's just the regular I guess, I don't have a very pervy mind and I'm a straight "demisexual" ( don't know if it makes sense).

• It does,... but it doesn't... but it does,... but it doesn't (clearly you can appreciate my dilemma!) You have a "pervy" (God, you gotta' that word!) mind, but you are a demisexual? That seems,... hmmm... somewhat like wasted energy, if I understand the term correctly! Unless you are a perpetual "self-taker-care-of-er" (to put it as nicely as I possibly can!) Why else would you have 1/2 a "pervy" (LMAO!) mind? I mean, to what end "Ms. Demisexual"? :)

I'm simply curious! I realize that this killed the cat, but I'm willing to take my chances...

• Both :p I am an innocent one, sometimes even naive, but my mind and body can get really very dirty if they want it XD like when I am next to the man I like a lot, the poor guy can't get rid of me XD

• Every one who knows me knows I'm a filthy minded girl. #straightup

• Nice! I can only hope to get to know you one day! And I mean that in the most gentlemanly of ways. Okay, fine you win, that gentleman comment was a total lie! And I've no gripes with filth! ;)

• Hahahahaha, that hashtag. I'mma call bullshit here, lady.

#teamperverted
    #noshame

• 1|0
  • Innocent? Rofl oh babe 😂

I'm totally innocent on the other hand. 😇

• I guess I'm in betweenn. I can be quite naive and clueless at times (it has to do with my upbringing, was a little sheltered) and other times I think dirty stuff.

• I have both surprisingly.

I can act and think like a pervert, at the same time I can ask really innocent questions.

• #Team50/50

• #inbetweener? wish you had a quiz in here :p

• The latter I guess

• Total angel over here. My mind is full of rainbows and unicorns.

• Perverted mind. But I'm innocent on the outside :)

• ; ) perverted of course

• A healthy mixture of both.

• Wise mind I guess

• What if i told you both? muahahh

• i have a very perverted mind, #teaminnocent is a JOKE everyone is a bit dirty

• I'm a total angel! 😇

• I have an innocent mind.

• I'm really innocent. You can ask @crystalt70 :)

• Perverted, I can't help it

• My mind is dirty but my actions are innocent.

• Innocent mind

• Aren't we all perverted in our minds?

I mean, as long as no one really knows.

• My life is very innocent but my mind is very dirty.

• More from Girls
    6