Short Girls do you feel threatened by a girl who has a better height than you?

Do you feel like you could have been taller? And did you height has any effect on dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Threatened? No. Is their height better? Only for reaching things that are high up when by themselves.

What Girls Said 8

• Nah, my height is adorable. Plus, tall girls are great so it's less being jealous of them and more finding them attractive.

• "better" ?

fuck outta here with "better" lmao

• Im only 5'2 and have always wished I were taller... About 5'7, maybe? And it has nothing to do with dating at all. To me, being taller would actually make it easier for me when watching a concert/live show, especially when in the mosh pit!

• LOL YEAA I KNOW! 😊 but girls never have it hard in dating anyway... Especially because of the height...
      Only guys do if they are short

• Nah, taller women don't bother me. I haven't seen any dating issues either.

• Nope never have at all

• That's great :-) what your height though?

• No, but it would be nice to be a little taller.

• Yeaa I know that Feeling

• Nah maan I like being 5 foot it's average for my age xD

• 5 foot for a 14 yeal old is preety good and you will grow till you are 18 at least ;-)

• actually women stop growing at around 16, men at 21. Women that are late bloomers stop around 19 and late bloomer men at 25

• Yes.

What Guys Said 0