How much have you changed within the last 2 years (a "virgin hunter" no more)?

For me, quite a bit.

2 years ago, I was a virgin who was desperate to find another virgin to lose my virginity to. I placed emphasis and meaning on virginity.
I even asked questions on here numerous times about finding virgins, the deflowering chamber (i still laugh about that one), etc.

Since then I have lost my virginity to another virgin. But I learned that first love is more important than first time sex. Now my quest is to be a girl's first love. :p

Also, since then I have been working diligently as an EMT and have fulfilled my dream of driving lights and sirens. :p

I also have saved lives along the way...

Now your turn.

Most Helpful Girl

• You haven't changed. You just traded one insane obsession for another and commited statutory rape.

You constantly talk about how knowledgeable you are about health but you never do anything to improve your own mental health.

Time has passed and the world has changed around you but you're still making the same mistakes and perpetuating the same illnesses in yourself. media3.giphy.com/media/10WVcNZScbiOQ0/giphy.gif

• The hell you talking about?

For starters, she was 16 and I was 20. There was only a 4 year age gap and she was of legal age in her state.

She has turned out to be a girl I don't want to involve myself with anyways, but I gave her a chance.

Second, I just seek equality and fairness. If a girl is my first love I want to be hers too.

I am improving my mental health gradually. I have been taking my medications. I have been consulting with my psychiatrist. I am about to go into a long term treatment center for anxiety.

And why do you harp on me so much on here?

• Son it doesn't get bigger than me, it actually ends here and if you haven't had sex below 18. Sorry to break it up to u but ur school life sucked.. big ass time lol

• @Emthb94-08 Is it a harassment case or cyberstalking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow impressive dude. I am becoming a firefighter/paramedic
    anyways be careful there are some absolute bitches out there.

I have changed very much in the past two years i am unable to discern if it was in a good way but life has not been easy for a long time. But i definitely got tougher.

What Girls Said 7

• From being chased by the virgin hunter to the girl who's in a healthy relationship with a great guy who's coming over right now for a work-out, a shower and some other things 😏.
    I wonder why you're so obsessed with being someone's first in something. Like being second is always way less. What if the girl's first love was a guy who eventually abused her in the relationship. It's not like you're second best or something. You can love somebody and then not anymore you know.
    Anyways, take your meds, get better and it's good you don't chase after virgins anymore, although this is not much better.

• I have change a lot over the years. I actually lost my virginity around 6 months ago but I was never interested in finding another virgin to do it with. I preferred someone who had already experience, not with sex only but with relationships too. I have a really dirty mind and wanted to find a person to be with and didn't want to take long time to have hot sex. Thankfully the man I had my first time turned to become my first love and not because he was the first guy I slept with but because his personality just drives me crazy! XD I didn't even like him when I met him and took a few months for me to like him and then fall in love with him...

• I had two big change in my live. One 4 years ago and another one about 2 years ago.
    4 years ago, i discovered group sex and enjoyed a lot hunting for new guys with my friends. We were the queens of the one night stands. we met a lot of couples.
    2 years ago I met my boyfriend in a big party. I kind of changed my focus from guys to girls. even if I still enjoy guys a lot, but almost no more strangers. I enjoy a lot sharing girls with my boy friend. The hunting is a lot more challenging too...

• Yeah, sure buddy. That's why you keep stalking one of the ubermods.

• I haven't changed much really, I'm was a bitter fuck 2 years ago and I'm still a bitter fuck today so yeah

• Nice!
    Well for me life just got so much better lol like 2 years ago I was just dreaming, now Im living those dreams. I became very independent and learned how to love and trust myself :) it's been good, a couple of tough times of course, but we all get those at some point so is all good!

• @Mistniqga808 Your buddy is back.

What Guys Said 7

• No, I haven't changed at all. I dislike changes ( by and large). Yes I agree minor changes do keep happening but I will always be who I am.

• the fact that anyone would trust you as an EMT profoundly disturbs me, given your history

• I thought those types of jobs always had psychological evaluations but I guess not in Tennessee.

• @XNicholeMariex3 any time ;)

• From sex less "forever alone virgin" to three girls under the belt and my first relationship although troubled and complicated at times is a learning experience and some regular sex and adventures with my girl

• Congrats man... I am moving at a slower pace. At least I lost my virginity.

• Never held a job? Or just seeking a new one?

Oh my issue is not in the bedroom. It is finding a woman that suits me period.

• @Emthb94-06 a new one after a year without work I focused mostly on the ladies in 2015 lol.

• iv'e changed a lot since years and also became more miserable lol

• good job

• I got 2 new moles on my back.

• As a person I haven't really changed. The only real difference is I'm more fit. That's literally about it.