What's your favourite season , and why?

What's your favourite season , and why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Autumn, there's always a serene air to it, the temperature is perfect, its absolutely beautiful and living on a farm autumn means the work is all done and the harvest is brought in- you can take a breather and revitalize

Sponsored

What Guys Said 24

• you know i never noticed a different for spring and autumn, only summer and winter. so ima have to go with summer, beach weather.

• Winter definitely, it's so quiet after a snow fall, you get to catch snowflakes on your tongue, make snow men, build snow forts and have snow ball fights with friends, go sledding, skiing, snow boarding, and everything mostly looks like it's covered in crystals, then there are those warm fires with lambs wool rugs in front to sit on and it's a great place to sip hot chocolate or have an indoor picnic.

• Depends on where I'm at.
    In the Midwest it was summer. Winters were too brutal.
    In California winter. The winter sets can be 5-7' +. Spring had grey May & June gloom. Other then a few HOT days in the summer the weather was always nice.
    Now in the desert southwest I'd say winter. Short break from the heat.

• Summer. I love hot summer days, going to the beach and eating ice-cream.

• Anything but winter. I have love for all other seasons

Summer because it's always sunny, the days are long and there's always events then
    Autumn because I love the vibe, the relaxing breeze and the changing colours of the leaves puts my mind to ease
    Spring because I love watching life come back after the gloomy winter months. Seeing daylight come back, the blossoms on certain trees coming out. I feel like life in me is coming back.

• Summer because it doesn't get cold. Cold and snow sucks dick

• 1|0
  • Fall, things begin to slow down, beautiful leaves, the atmosphere is just perfect, get to bring out the beanies, fall fashion/attire, big holidays, and my birthday.

• Autumn and winter would be my favorites.

• Summer because all the nice things and activities happen <3
    And me here freezing my butt and sneezing non-stop :/

• I'd go with autumn. I get aroused when trees strip.

• I love spring. The weather is warming up, but not too hot, the flowers are blooming and the air feels fresher

• None of above. Monsoon forever πŸŒ§β›ˆπŸŒ©πŸŒ¨

• I like spring.
    Its warm and pleasant

• Autumn because I enjoy looking at the leaves covering the hiking trails and enjoying the warm weather before winter comes in.

• Springs and summer, can be shirtless all time

• Summer. Cuz I like swim and wear tshirt. I dont like get cold and wet. Also Δ± like hang out on summer nights

• Summer, beacause it's much warmer, sunnier, and more fun to be outdoors.

• Spring then fall, followed by summer and last Winter which I fucking hate.

• Spring = refresh new life

• Summer cause I love hot weather and cold shower

• Winter brah. Santa Claus.. Duh

• Autumn , i can't stand summers since i am really hairy and it sucks that i can't wear short clothes even in roasting summers.

• Definitely Summer... second's gonna be Spring... and I don't get it why fuckin' Winter exists...

What Girls Said 18

• Winter because i can get warm and autumn because I could wear orange!

• Winter because I love cuddling up, making myself warm and knowing it's cold outside. + I sweat a lot less

• I love summer. The sunshine and warmth is so nice to have.

• Summer 😍😍😍 I absolutely despise the cold and eventually want to move somewhere where it's always sunny and warm.

• back home 😊

• And We , guys , are facing a lack of beautiful girls here too haha

• @S_v_k hahaha funny funny. There are thousands of beautiful women in india. You just haven't seen them yet :p

• Fall.
    Not super cold and not super hot. No allergies, like spring.
    Perfect! lol

• Spring, because i love the fact that the flowers are blooming and everything just seems to come to live❀️ - also, i was born in spring

• well summer because it's summer and spring year round where i live, i don't like rain since i can't go to the beach

• summer. I like hot and humid and runny.

• Summer
    Nice warm weather

• Summer-sundresses, wedges, the beach, and the sun

• Spring... Give me spring!!

• Winter or Autumn.
    I love autumn because it's cool and has lots of color and the old cars are still out. But I love winter for the snowboarding, ice skating and snowmen and Christmas. Although I do miss the cool cars in winter ☺️

• I also love the autumn sunsets we have here. A lot of times it looks exactly like A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving sunset ☺️
      (Yes I'm 14 and still like the peanuts stuff)

• Summer and fall I love the weather

• winter and summer.. depends on what mood i have lol.

• Summer I think, then Spring
    Because of the sun, the warmth

• Autumn for sure.

• Summer, because I'm British but I like the sun.

• Summer, because my Birthday is in Summer and I love my Birthday