Girls, would you date a guy like Christian Grey? Guys, I'm curious; are there actually any guys out there who are like Mr Grey?

Girls, would you date a guy like Christian Grey?  Guys, I'm curious; are there actually any guys out there who are like Mr Grey? I'm honestly just a bit curious :P Personally, I'm a fan of the FSOG Trilogy and I like Mr Grey, and heck yes I would date him! If you read the books you would know that there's an actual story behind why he is the way that he is.

So girls, would you give him a chance?

And guys, do you know anyone like him? Are YOU like him? Haha :P Or do you just think he's stupid?

Let me know what you think :)
Thanks :)

• Heck yes!
  • No...
  • Maybe
  • I don't know
  • Yes, I'm a Christian Grey myself ;)
  • I would date him but we'd have to make some changes because I don't agree with everything he does (what would you change?)
  • I'm just here for the results because I'm awesome :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea what the guy is like... List his character traits and I give an opinion on if I think there are men like him...

• He's intimidating, responsible, intelligent... this is so hard he's too good to be true. Google him

• No problem... Ha! I just read the girls opinions... Figured as much. I assume the guy is really misunderstood by most women... So he's probably secretive, mysterious, and changeling as well from how they see him... Does the book have an inner monologue or just a descriptive narration?

• Yep, most people misunderstand him. Yeah, there is an inner monologue :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• From what I saw in the movie, there's an initial appeal to the character since he's mysterious, confident and spontaneous... but at the same time, he's a dysfunctional guy with controlling and jealous tendencies.

So I don't see why anyone would want to be with someone like that in the long run.

• I'm not a fan of 'Fifty Shades of Sexual Abuse' in any way. So if I were a female, no way I would even venture close to a toxic, sexually abusive man like Grey.

• I'm tall and rich is that close enough? I honestly thought the movie was hot but he took it to far at times, I watched it stoned so I don't remember all the details. I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be a sequel. Spanking, choking, hair pulling, gagging, fucking in a helicopter sounds good to me!

• Tall and rich haha that's close enough :D thanks for your opinion :)

• I'm intelligent and intimidating not that responsible lol

• Intelligent and intimidating... wow, you sound like a Mr Grey to me :)

• Is there any handsome, twenty-something, self-made billionaire man, who is charming and who even had to overcome a tough childhood, and who, by the way, is passionate about some Little Miss Awkward Average? You could eliminate some of those qualities, and the answer would still be, literally no! I don't think there is, or ever has been, any man who fits that description. And, yet, women complain that men's sexual fantasies are unrealistic!

• I don't know anything about him or the series, so nah.

• Basically he's an uber rich, emotionally abusive manipulator that has nothing but carnal desire for this chick and he emotionally manipulates her. He's hyper controlling of her and really he all around fuck with her head.

But because he's uber rich and attractive it's made out to be ok. Lol

• @rjroy3 what a dumb girl

• Pretty much lol. She's horny and hates her boring life. Low self esteem. She looks at his stalking as "interest" lol

• Ehh, I'm not into raping, stalking, and being a creep, so that's not my style.
    There are some guys like that out there, definitely.

• Spandking and tying a girl up? fuck yeah ;)

• No such a man does not exist, he is abusive though in all other ways fits what women seem to love: handsome, extremely rich, mysterious, dark past, but he only has eyes for Ana. Some men might fit into some of these categories, but not all especially the last one. Such a man would not be in to just one woman, it is not in the nature of such chauvinists as he is.

• He's an abusive twat who has too much money but also has mommy issues and childhood psychological trauma. I don't see why anyone would want to date a man who doesn't respect them whatsoever as a person.

• Tons of guys like him. Most just aren't that rich lol.
    It's kind of like, you're only crazy if you're poor. If you're rich you are just "eccentric".

• He's a tall, rich and good looking white guy. I'm sure a great majority of girls or almost all girls would date him.

• Christian get turned out to be an effeminate let down

• Who is he lol

• I haven't read it.

I'm sexually dominant, but i wouldn't violate safe words.

I have some nice suits and a decent jop but i'm not a billionaire.

I am less moody and mysterious then he seems to be. I'm not controlling outside of sex, and i'm more affectionate and warm then he is.

What Girls Said 24

• No, I don't think I would. It doesn't have anything to do with the BDSM aspect either. I like rough sex, a certain amount of pain, and being submissive. However, his character has a lot of issues, emotionally speaking, and I probably would not feel comfortable being with someone like that.

• Honestly some of the things he do is just a bit too extreme

• Id date a man with 5% Christian Grey IN him, but thats bout it.

• I don't know much about Christian Grey, since I haven't read the book nor have I watched the movie. All I know is that he is a rich CEO who had sex with a 21 year old girl, that's about it. I don't know about his character or personality. Judging on that alone : rich CEO with a classy apparel, I voted maybe I would date him.

• um I don't know I haven't read the books, but from the way he was portrayed in the movie, he's got a pretty cold, flat personality
    But his mystery/dominance is pretty appealing

• No and he's not my type type at all. Jamie Dornan I mean.

• I'm a fan of BDSM. The BDSM featured in the book isn't safe. I would feel abused and scared of him and those two things are a huge no-no for any relationship, but especially a BDSM one. So yeah. I'm staying the hell away.

• Nah I don't think he's attractive and I'm not into being spanked, whipped, choked, handcuffed and all that other shit. So yea Ill pass.

• I haven't read the books nor watched the movie, but from what I heard this Grey character is a douche, so no thanks.

• With that physical appearance and prestige yes. Not a fan of his play room and screwy mind set though.

• Nope? Just regular guys!

• Lady, are you aware at all, how many times that man violated her right to consent? He's disgusting, you do not want to date someone like that.

That book is not about BDSM, it is glorifying abuse.

• No because I'm not into bdsm or alternative sex activities. He probably wouldn't want to date me either.

• I would defiantly consider it

• Not really. I don't want someone who will control every aspect to my life even if the sex is amazing

• You lost me at ugly rapist of a man with mommy issues who thinks it's ok to emotionally, physically, and mentally abuse people all while thinking it's ok because he has dah monies. Sorry, but he's not what I'd go for.

• I already know why he is the way he is but it still doesn't justify his actions. I don't get why anyone would want to date an abusive jerk like him.

• He has issues and not talking about the bdsm

• excuse my language but fuck NO!
    :)

• No he is controlling and abusive

• No, I don't think he's sexy and I don't think the books are hot nor well written.

• If he wasn't so controlling, stalkerish and into such intense pain.

• No I don't like people that do that >.>

• I like the fact he's a good looking billionaire, which shows he has intelligence and ambition.. I don't like the facts he's hella into BDSM and is a stalker, don't mind a little kink in bedroom but not too much and no pain!!