What is your unique personal charm?

My charm I think, is that I'm humble and I have empathy for others. But my boyfriend said he's charmed by my singing and art pieces (He's just being nice). So what's your charm? I'd love to know ;)

0|0
15|26

Most Helpful Guy

• My charm is my near complete lack of interest in anything or anyone. Makes people curious.

That disappears after they learn I really do have very little interest for anything or anyone.

I lack any discernible source of charisma. I dislike charisma. It interferes with rationality. Charisma is a much more influential source to humans than is simple reasoning. If they have a choice between reasoning and charisma, they choose charisma. Note: The 2016 Presidential election and the amount of support Trump has received.

I don't have "charm", not really. I have information and reasoning skills, which some very few appreciate.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ability to make people laugh and accept somebody no matter what

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• I have lucky charms because I'm magically delicious!! :D

2|0
    0|0
  • I have been told a good conversationalist. I can communicate clearly, I have a good command of language. I can be creative at times. Also the usual nice stuff, I listen well, I'm friendly, I'm helpful, those sort of things.

Also, while I wouldn't really say I'm funny since I can't really be funny on command, I can pick up on things sometimes and joke around a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is humor I think and I'm able to connect and converse with just about anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. I sing too... my friends always make me sing in picnics or parties.
    2. I make funny faces... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • everything. i'm fucking awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • My charm revolves around that I am a jerk, but somewhat a likable jerk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been told that I'm great to talk to.

1|0
    0|0
  • The way I facepalm.

1|0
    0|0
  • My perviness

1|0
    0|0
  • The hatchetman charm I wear around my neck

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really sure actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • My fucking politeness and good splelling. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a good listener with a big heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being so tall jacked athletic, stay mirin OP

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a really good listener and people tend to feel comfortable talking to me and I listen, I enjoy listening to people actually it's very interesting to hear their stories.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can shed some humor on anything you might say... who doesn't love to chuckle

0|0
    0|0
  • my charm is nothing im sure. just like my life, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My smile and eyes. I also blush sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • being scottish, witty and cheeky :P

0|0
    0|0
  • The charm is in ma knee ever since i took an arrow to the knee and fell for dat perrty face 😳😳😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Being swoll and jacked af.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect mix of confident narcissistc arse and genuinely pleasant, nice person.

0|0
    0|0
  • My simplicity , politeness etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Empathetic, quiet, funny, awkward and weird nature

1|0
    0|0
  • No one is unique in any vital sense. Certainly not in the sense of possessing a charm or attraction. Everyone is a type, some types are just more rare than others.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I don't have one lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • im not sure tbh. maybe that i'm chill?

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is my loyalty and ability to just be myself regardless of how other people feel about it, all while not being an asshole or belittling their opinions or comfort.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's being straightforward

1|1
    0|0
  • Uh natural talent in gymnastics did it for 3 years and was a lvl 6 lol I quit that

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess my charm would be that I'm friendly towards everyone and pretty easygoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think my charm is an easy smile and people are extremely comfortable talking to me even if they're originally shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's my short cuteness, I tried to ask my boyfriend but he's busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My personality and my way of thinking is my charm. Men love it. Women love it. Im an all around amazing person to a lot of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea. Nothing is coming to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... I mean, I can sometimes be funny, I can write books, and write lyrics. I don't knok what would be my "charm"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any charm

0|1
    0|0
  • My fashion sense and my beauty

0|0
    0|0