Your thoughts on this Billboard?

Your thoughts on this Billboard?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree completely...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• I think it makes a good point.
    I also think that freedom of religion is an unchanging right, and if a church feels homosexuality is against the religion it teaches, they have every right to say "we will not perform your wedding, go somewhere else."

the right to be married does not equate to the right to demand a church perform the ceremony.

• they just had to bring churches into it huh.

lol jk idc :P its cool man

• I don't see anything inaccurate

• Agreed.

• Do i agree with its politics, Mostly, The NFL nor the other sports leagues pay taxes, tax them if you want first. FUCK SPORTS
    On the other hand I HATE POLITICAL BILLBOARDS

• Meh.

• An interesting thought, but where is it ever said that gay marriage is a supposed privilege?

• It's ignorant.

• stupid

• I've never heard same sex marriage described as 'gay privilege', but the phrase 'equal rights' is sufficiently ambiguous as to either include or exclude gay marriage, depending on what definitions you use.

Labeling things is not an argument. You have to examine the concepts in depth. The substitution of slogans for arguments is one of the things I find most repulsive about public life.