Do you feel blessed to be in this world?

I feel lucky to have been given the life that I have been given. On the other hand, I don't like being in such a cruel world with lots of suffering even if I myself have been lucky. Also, do you think the many live sad lives while the few live happy lives?

Does anyone feel bad to be a part of a world where so much suffering takes place?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh yes, I feel so blessed! grateful for the good and bad things :)
    but yeah, its very sad to see how some things work all around us, things like poverty are awful, but u can always do things to help :) and when u get in touch with people that u think are suffering u actually realise that they are more grateful than lots of people out there

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, but when I think about that I try to think about my belief that in a few years time the world will be a techno-utopia.

• What's a techno-utopia?

• If you want to learn more simply type robots 2025 into google and it will give you a lot of sources.

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes! (:

• Normally, yes. I know things could be a lot worse, even though my life hasn't always been the easiest and still has its trying days. Gotta try to keep that in mind.

• I kinda hate it when people say, 'oh you should be greatful you're alive' and shit like that. If someone else want's my life, they're welcome to it as far as I'm concerned.

• Yes I feel horrible for all those suffering, but I know I am blessed to be alive and live in a country where freedom is in abundance. We all have are part in making the world a better place.

• nine days outta ten :)

• I believe every day is a gift and that everyone has a purpose in life!

• Yes I do

What Guys Said 6

• I'm blessed to be alive yeah.

• It's the only world to be in, so sure!

• yeah had a lot fo struggles which i could have turned out a lot worse off due to so yeah I feel pretty blessed in general that i had good freinds and mentors around me when i needed them :)

• I feel sort of lucky, but I dont mind giving my life away to someone else that will do better in life generally.

• I certainly think some have it easier then others. Being a person that suffers from mental illnesses I certainly am jealous of those unaffected.

• honestly can't wait to die and go too heaven this place sucks