Yes, another QUIZ lol What Will You Look Like When You're Old?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

Golden Girl

"I may be a senior, but so what? I'm still hot!"- Betty White

Sure, you're white haired and wrinkly, but that's never gonna stop you from speaking your mind and making people smile! When you're old, you'll be just as confident as ever! You'll always have a smile on your face because you know that being old just means you've had a lot of time to become so awesome!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy Senior
    "Life is too short to be living somebody else's dream."- Hugh Hefner

When you get old, you'll have seen and done it all! You know how to live life to the fullest and pursue your dreams! Even when you're old, you'll possess the charisma and sex appeal that will draw others towards you! You'll a life full of passion and partying which will keep you going strong, even if you need to take the occasional Viagra.

LOOOOL

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Sexy Senior

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4466-9033-c98d54bd3fb3.jpg

Heck yeah!!! xD

• Fit and Fabulous over 50

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...450e-a706-0c06d3950424.jpg

You started taking good care of yourself at a young age and it is going to pay off when you get older. An active, healthy lifestyle and plenty of SPF will pay off. By the time you're over 50, you'll be able to rock a bikini and date people half your age. Just like a fine wine, your looks will only get better with age!

haha no x_x

• Fit and Fabulous over 50

• Fit and Fabulous over 50.

• Fit and fabulous over 50.

• Fit and Fab Over 50

• I'll probably be dead before I'm fifty

What Girls Said 4

• Golden Girl

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47c2-87c3-2fd6bc1a0407.jpg

I like this result!

• Golden Girl

• Fit and Fabulous over 50

• "I may be a senior, but so what? I'm still hot!"- Betty White

I like that :D