Girls, what are your future goals in life?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I want to finish university. I want to get my degree, I'd be very happy if I got a 2:1 and passed but getting higher would be amazing. I'm not sure what job I want. I have no idea what I'm gonna do after uni, I guess I'll have to start thinking about that :P

I want us to move to somewhere that allows more pets than a hamster and two goldfish. I want to get a dog. I know my boyfriend prefers cats and I like them too so I wanna try and get somewhere where we can accommodate the both of them. I want to get married and have children, one or two of them. I just want a comfortable, domestic life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awesome. Bet you'd also like to live a wealthy lifestyle, having a nice mansion, with a few vacation homes, some nice cars/SUVs, a nice motorcycle, a high class motorhome, etc.

• Being wealthy wouldn't be a bad thing. I don't think I'd be too comfortable in a mansion, there's too much space. A townhouse or something would be more my style. Vacation homes would be enjoyable, sure, but it's not something I'm gonna pursue :P I don't drive and don't plan on doing so, so I don't really have any interest in cars, motorbikes or motorhomes.

What Girls Said 2