Guys, is it unattractive/trashy for a girl to smoke weed?

Some guys think it's cool and means the girl is chill, and then others think it's dirty and trashy. Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pot, and smoking it, don't bother me.
    Potheads bother me. lol.
    As long as she isn't a total pothead (everything, EVERYTHING, becomes about pot and drugs. from clothing to music to everything. ugh), I don't care.

That said, I know smoking cigarettes effects how she tastes. As a guy who likes to give oral, I don't want to eat out something that tastes like a damp fleshy ashtray. I don't know if pot effects her the same way, but that's why smoking is a turn off for me. I see a girl smoking and figure she tastes like cigarette butts and ash.

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter what you do, people will formulate an opinion about it.
    If smoking is what you love , then do what makes you happy as long as it isn't negatively effecting your work or health.
    I don't care if someone smokes however , if I decide to date them I care.
    How can an everyday smoker get a decent job? It also rubs me the wrong way to not know what that person is like sober because they're always on a high.
    If the person rarely ever smokes , I can deal with that.

What Guys Said 35

• Well its just that weed is usually associated with laziness and it will reflect to some degree the certain type of person you aspire to. But I think if you do it in moderation then it can be acceptable. But thats my opinion, and thats because I smoke weed like once a week. People will be a lot more harsh about stoners if they don't do weed themselves. Find a guy who has similar interests and standards.

• I would not find it in any way unattractive or trashy.

Keep in mind that some unenlightened people are freaked out by cannabis, having been subject to the "reefer madness" propaganda that has been promulgated for decades.

It depends on the context. If you're talking about a potential boyfriend, why would you want to date someone who thought that way? If you're talking about a potential employer, it is none of their business what you do in your off hours.

• depends on perspective... i don't do it... but if its her thing... sure. she better not come at me for drinking though.
    thing is... weed is illegal... so she can't do it around me outside...

• Extremely. Huge deal breaker.

• As long as it's not heavy, problematic use, it's OK.

I have used it, but I neither liked it nor disliked it especially.

• why do girls have to ask if basically everything is unattractive or trashy? no one cares! do what you want. believe it or not, not all 4 billion of us are into the exact same thing

• I think smoking weed is one of the most trashy things a person can do.

• You're 18 its chill. Have fun but don't smoke too much as your brain is still developing. The drugs will alter the development to a certain extent, permanently.

• Yes, yes it is. If you ask me, anyways.

• If it's a thing they do all the time just like getting drunk then yes.

• i dont feel it is. its your body and there are a lost worse things you could be doing with it

• smoking is in general unattractive to me

• Yeah it is.
    Can be fun though.

• Gdis gonna gdis

No

• I think its hot.

• Smoking anything is an instant and immediate dealbreaker

• In my opinion,

Is it trashy? Probably...
    Is it unattractive? Definitely.

• Yes.
    I'm curious, what makes smoking weed attractive or not trashy?

• once a while its fine.

not permafried. id feel neglected and shed be emotionally numb and off

• As a stoner I would be way more into her if she blazed fat

• Yes that is very unattractive when a woman smokes period.

• I think it's unattractive as hell

• No, i love it when girls smoke weed, they can join me anytime if they're hot

• Very Unattractive.

• smoking doesn't make you cool or trashy. but it could give you lung problems.

• definitely trashy... not into druggies

• She look like ma trash can

• It's true a lot will say it's unattractive, unless they do it themselves. I think it's a turn on, because I also smoke myself.

• ye dirty n trashy n they're losers

• Absolutely is. But this basically depends on whether or not the guy is smoking weed himself.

If he is, he'll be all for it, if he isn't.. Clean people tend to not favor druggies if they get the choice.

• More from Guys
    5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Yes it is

• Unattractive for both genders

• yes, it's illegal and unattractive when anyone does drugs. except if you're rihanna then you're sexy and cool.

• If the guy does it he is more likely to find it attractive.

• it's okay till it becomes an addiction

• It is unattractive for anyone to smoke weed

• It depends on the way each guy views it.

• I find it completely idiotic.