Have you ever broken any bones?

I never broke a bone in my life until 4 weeks ago when I broke 2 vertebrae and 2 ribs so I'm curious how many of you have broken bones.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, broken two vertebraes when I was a teenager. The rehabilitation hurt like hell.

What Girls Said 21

• I broke my wrist as a kid in the most cartoony way possible. I was playing with a rope swing and swung it out and tried to jump on it. I obviously didn't manage to do so. I smacked my chin off the wooden seat and fell. It was at my cousin's house and they had a trampoline which I, unfortunately, didn't land on - I whacked my face off the metal rim then fell to the floor with my wrist out and got a stick pierced through my cheek. It would only have been funnier for my family if I'd landed on the trampoline.

I broke a bone in my foot a few years later. It was on my fucking birthday. I think my 15th. I had literally not even gotten out of my street (and my parents live really close to the end of the street) when I tripped and twisted my foot underneath me. I fell but looked up and saw a woman in a car going past laughing at me so I furiously got back to my feet and then promptly fell over again. I decided that fuck it, it was my birthday, I wanted to see my friends, I was going in to school. I forced myself to walk and stand on it all day, got home and burst into tears in front of all the members of my family who showed up to wish me happy birthday. My foot had swelled so badly we could barely get my shoe off adn I sat with a bag of frozen peas on it for about half an hour before my grandmother leant on it to push herself up off the sofa and I screamed and we realised I probably needed the hospital.

My injuries are always fucking ridiculous :P

• "I whacked my face off the metal rim then fell to the floor with my wrist out and got a stick pierced through my cheek." Ouch... OUCH!
      Even reading that is painful.

• My sister got one better
      My brother and his best friend made a slingshot for bricks out of A swing, a bungee cord, and a plastic see-saw and a brick hit her in the head. She still has a dent

• I broke my left ankle when on my 21sr birthday. It was hell. I was supposed to go out partying that night with friends and instead I say at home with a cast on that I had to keep on for 8 weeks. I didn't let it heal properly though and skipped physio after the cast was taken off and to this day it still aches and bothers me at times. I think I also broke one of my smaller toes a few years back when I banged it hard against the metal part of the bed but I just left it , you can't fix a broken toe anyways.

• Oh God... so fucking many...

2 toes and a finger as a kid (all different times).

My wrist at 23.

My arm and nose at the same time at 25.

My foot just last summer.

• I broke my left arm when I fell down the stairs as a small child, an incident that I have absolutely no memory of though so it can't have been that bad or painful..

• Nope, never thankfully. The worst I've had is a really sprained thumb.

• Three bones in my foot.

• Nope. Never have.

• never that sounds so disgusting I don't like anything about the ribs if someone pokes me there I would be jittery 😖

• The ribs weren't a big deal to me. The back pain was much worse than a couple of broken ribs because it takes months for the muscles to heal from being cut open and for the swelling to go down from the internal bleeding.

• Eww. by the way in my lumber spine I hav extra bones it's pretty cool :PP lol

• When I do soo many back bends it HURT LIKE A BITCH I never told my gymnastics coaches how I felt untill I couldn't take the pain and went to the doctor and they x-rayed me

• I have yet to break anything. I'm waiting for the day.

• I almost broke my arm when falling off a bike. I couldn't like bend it to much for a few days, but it healed (I think I should have seen a doctor)

• Broke my ankle and Wrist. -.-

• Shattered my foot when I was 12 and broke my pinky toe when I was 17

• Oh gosh, I've broken my foot three times, my wrist once, all ten of my fingers at least once and two ribs

• Are you serious?

• I understood now... lol. I mean even as a boy who play and do a lots of thing I never got fractures that many times...
      I was suspecting you a tomboy... see I was right...

• @IceEverest Lol definitely, and its always worse being the only girl because I had to do shit that was too crazy for them because I was a girl and had to prove myself. Your guess was right on the mark

• I have never broken a bone in my life

• ouch! that sounds painful, hope u are feeling good!
    Yeah, I did. it was my jaw

• No, fortunately.

• my big toe, my wrist and my sternum

• no I never broke any bones

• I've broken my wrist and radius

• Yes, broke my leg. I fell off my quad

• 3 finger
    2 toes
    1 wrist
    3 ribs
    1 elbow

• I think you need more calcium in your diet

• Ouch!!

• I made the doctor show me the X-ray because I didn't believe my ribs were broken lol. All I could feel was the worst back pain and headache because the internal bleeding was putting so much pressure on my spinal cord

What Guys Said 23

• Haha nope which considering how many accidents I get in on a weekly basis how clumsy I can be sometimes and my past and present were I fight and spar a lot in hand to hand and weapons ranging from rattin sticks, bo staffs, knifes and swords I am very, very surprised I haven't broken anything.

I have plenty of permanent scars though and I have come close to breaking my ankle in a skateboarding accident close but didn't break it. And I have almost had my nose broken in a sparring match again close but didn't break it.

• Yes my ankle last year and my arm as a baby. It sucks big time on the Ankle because you can t walk until healed

• Not that I know of, but I most likely have broken some bones in my toes.

I've teared a ligament in my wrist, that's the worse I've had as an injury.

• I've fuked up my toes/ankles too many time! lol

• yeah i broke my tibia. tibial plateau fracture displaced. thats what it was officially called. now i have a metal plate and screws in my knee. im technically a cyborg.

• yeah, i broke a couple. kinda happens in football, rugby and ultimate frisbee... plus track and just being an idiot in general

• Nope not yet!

• Middle three toes on each foot twice, radial head fracture of the left elbow, and the ring finger on my right hand. None of it was serious or required anything more than diagnostic x-rays, and a splint on the finger.

• Thats too many dude...

• @IceEverest I've had longer to break things than you have. ;-) But most of that was sports related, and all before I was 35. And except for the finger, I had no clue I had broken anything until a day or two later.

• Okay... I got it.

• I broke my elbow real badly. I fell my whole body weight shattering the bone. I had surgery done and reconstructed the elbow. I have a huge scar on my right arm from the surgery.

• Hairline cracks in skull, knuckles, elbow and finger.
    Breakage in lower right leg below the knee.
    The pain was amazing.

• Others' bones count?

• I broke a bone in my hand. That's it.

• Does a chicken bone count?

• only my right pinky finger

• I've broken 2 fingers, a leg, and I had 2 fractured ribs.

• Nah, only dislocated my finger once.

• My right wrist once...

• None, I never broke a bone.

• Nope, the worst thing I've done was sawed halfway into the nail of my thumb lol.

• I've fractured a finger and had a rib removed.

• What about breaking others bones? Does that count? If so, yes I've broken bones thrice.

• nope.

• Yes 15 years ago i broke my arms :/