Sick, got nothing to do, help?

I'm sick. I have a high fever and tonsillitis. I just ate a little, so I have some energy in me. I think I might take a nap in a few hours if I feel sleepy, but at the moment I just feel bored. What should I do? Does anyone have any movies to recommend? Shows to watch? Things you can do when you're sick that won't strain your body? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Movies to watch: fight club, drive, raid 1 and 2, se7en city of god, spirited away, memento, requiem for a dream, synechode new york, pans labryinth, the hunt, basically anything on this is just gold:
    http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

Tv shows: Mr robot, Silicon valley, death note, rick and morty, sherlock, true detective (season 1), narcos, making a murderer, the X-files. these are all great.

• Thanks!

• I'll help narrow it down a bit in my opinion the best film on there is synecdoche new york followed closely by the raid 2. Best TV show is the X files but easier to just watch mr robot since it's new.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same boat! Hope you feel better! If you want a good laugh watch Bubble Boy, it's funny! You can also watch the shows: Lost, Hawthorne, Ugly Betty and Heroes! As for more movies it depends on what you're in the mood for! Netflix has a lot of good choices!

What Guys Said 16

• Drink lots of fluid. They always say it but the never tell you why so nobody takes it serious. First, you must be hydrated for your body to fight the infection. Second, if you drink LOTS of fluids i. e. 1 gallon a day at the minimum, you will piss constantly. This flushed out impurities in your system. I typically drink a fruit juice with low sugar and lots of vitamin C and i drink 2 gallons a day. I very rarely get sick but if I start feeling something coming on, I start the fluid immediately and I will not get very sick and in 3 days it's gone. This is for colds and the flu but it will help with everything. Hope you feel better soon. 😊

• Netflix
    Houdini
    Daredevil

• Take good care of yourself Lumos :D
    When I'm ill I'm trying to keep eating and drinking as good as possible.
    I also oblige myself to rest and try to sleep. In an attempt not to use energy that I don't have.
    I'm not really into drinking magic things that will help like "you have to drink hot milk...".

• High fever, might advice you to go for medical examination, get a doctor appointment...
    Stick to drinks which are not much cool or much too hot.. Like lukewarm milk etc.. There is nothing better time chewers then gag or Warring empires an android game just like Clash of Clans...
    Listen to new music tracks

• If you're not on an antibiotic go to a doc. You need a rapid-Strep test to be sure you don't have bacteria that can eat your heart valves and damage your kidneys.
    Once that's taken care of, I'd send you to YouTube to amuse yourself.

• I started taking antibiotics like 5 days ago lol, I'm not dumb.

• Yes rent Creed on your cabel provider on TV and chat on gag at times to kill time

• I don't have a TV :D

• I hate computers for that. Here in the USA everyone has a TV. If you want to have a family cook out watch a ball game or a movie you can't get the whole family together stuck in a little corner watching a little 15 inch laptop and everyone trying to eat can't be done. A Flat screen TV is huge everyone can sit in the living room on the couch and watch it

• Well my parents have a TV. I rarely have company over, and when I do, we don't want to just sit around watching TV. My computer screen is pretty big too, 16 inches wide and 9 inches tall. It's perfect if you have only one person over and you just wanna chill in bed with a movie :)

• netflix is good i reccomend teen wolf, orange is the new black, pretty little liars, vampire diaries, arrow

some good movies are
    blended, are we officialiy dating, she's the man, the pacifier, how to lose a guy in 10 days, maid in manhattan, the proposal, shrek, shark tale, madagascar

• I've discovered cartoons have very positive effect on me when I'm ill.

• Ah yes, the nostalgia. I'll try to find something nice. Thanks!

• I recommend Tom & Jerry, Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny. That wabbit is mad!

• You should watch a movie called Desperation its pretty good.

• I don't know any but get well fast!

• Student or working?
    Why don't you invest your time to do something helpful for you in future?
    Completing the pending works? Or doing some extra work to decrease your work time in future?

• Do yourself a favor and watch Daredevil, on Netflix.

• help me and ill help u

• Watch Goldenboy

or play Blade and Soul (PC)

or Skyrim

• watch Anime or read manga

• Personally I listen to music...

What Girls Said 11

• Netflix binge time, it is!

• I'm in a similar boat.

If you haven't seen the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, it's definitely worth a watch. I just watched a series of movies who are so bad that they're good. Vampire Academy, The Croods, Life As We Know It, etc.

I also just finished watching Gilmore Girls, much to my boyfriend's delight. Now we can watch something else.

• Ohhhh Gilmore girls <3 I have to watch that with my mom though, she'll be pissed if I start over without her hahah. I'll take a look at the other ones, thanks!

• I recommend watching some Netflix! Shows I can recommend are New Girl, Lost Girl (if you like supernatural stuff), Dexter, and Worst Cooks in America.

I hope you feel better soon!

• Maybe write a little!

• How about reading a book? If you're not into reading I find Netflix is always a solution 👌🏻 get well soon btw!

• get started on a box set on netflix :)

• Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Jane the Virgin are my favorite shows on netflix. Both are pretty funny!

• Have you watched Fuller House? It's on Netflix. Or you can do some reading. In any event, I hope you feel better.

• Sorry to here that I'm at home recovering from a week long hospital stay.

• yesssssss i know a lot of shows

• Search out this new tv-series called "Lucifer"

• Tonsillitis? Oh damn. I am really sorry about that. I feel your pain, see, I was in your position a couple of months ago. It lasted for around month and it was so freaking painful!
    I am way too late but you can try browsing pinterest or stumbleupon. You can also watch Mr Robot TV show. It's pretty interesting.
    I hope you feel better soon!