Do ciggarettes make you look more like a "bad boy"?

Do ciggarettes make you look more like a
Ok first off before you answer understand that this is just curiosity I do not smoke cigarettes and never will I'm just wondering if it's true that guys look more like bad boys when they have something in their mouth like a cigarette, joint or toothpick.

0|0
16|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Tobacco companies were pretty powerful so before censors they were able to influence a lot of media so that smoking was coded as sexy (or even just code for sex); and the trope has lived on

Also same as with girls really; drawing attention to your mouth sends people's minds to sexy places, often

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cigarettes make the smoker look like a retard, which to another simpleton of the opposite gender may cause him to appear to be a bad boy.
    With all the information that is out there about the harmful effects of smoking, anyone who smokes fails the most fundamental of IQ tests. . . big time.
    I do not mind smokers lighting up, as long as they do not inflict their poison upon me, or expect taxpayers to pick up the bill for their self-inflicted injury.
    Smokers have selected themselves for removal from the gene pool, hopefully before they live long enough to reproduce.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• No. They look more like dumb boys. Smoking is a dealbreaker to me. Only immature kids think it's cool to smoke.

0|2
    0|0
  • This picture would have been perfect without the cigarette!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they give off a bad boy vibe. i like them in photos but i hate them as a lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cigarettes make you look like an idiot. Instant turn off in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make you look like a low life. Does that count?

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's a good picture, but you just look like you're chilling.

There's nothing "bad boy" about toothpicks either though. That just looks like someone's trying too hard to look "cool"

0|0
    0|0
  • Major turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • it makes you look like you are "bad" at making decisions

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not cool at all and glad you don't smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so. I could care less if a guy smokes or not though. I'll date him either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's a stupid thing to get hooked on and if anything turns girls/guys off. Been smoking since I was thirteen and its literally the worst thing ever

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about bad boy! It's about bad health!

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes you look like a more unhealthy person to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think smoking a pipe can make you look wise, especially if you're an old man with a beard. But cigarettes generally just make you look like an idiot and if you happen to be a young guy (below 30), they also make you look a wannabe tough guy who's immature and green behind his ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • its nothing looks as a bad boy, more looks like a stupid person, because your gonna mess up a lot of things about your health if you start smoking. and also your gonna waste a lot of money.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd say in pictures yeah but in reality it's not I can't really complain to much though since I smoke pipe tobacco and cigars, but I do it more for enjoyment not how it makes me look.

To each their own though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tobacco is disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • dont start smoking to look cool. its to hard to quit. i wish i could go back when i was 16 and kick my self in the ass for starting

0|0
    0|0
  • It does give off the vibe, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • If lung cancer makes you look cool, go for it.

0|1
    0|0

• like it starts having opposite effects past 30. looks like a character flaw almst lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No it makes you look like a retard

0|0
    0|0
  • Sport bikes and driving a viper will make you a bad boy more than smoking a cigarette.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, I don't like smoking

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, facial scars or cybernetic implants are even better. If you can't afford the latter just try an eye patch.

0|2
    0|0
  • Definitely... even if yer not a smoker yer gonna look more badass by havin' a cigarette in yer mouth... or even better a CIGAR...

0|0
    0|0