China Vs United kingdom who would win war?

Who is stronger?

• China
    61% (14)72% (39)69% (53)Vote
  • United kingdom
    39% (9)28% (15)31% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|26

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The United Kingdom.

What China has in population is worthless when considering an invading force. There isn't enough land in the United Kingdom for a naval landing to work and the United Kingdom does not have a weak navy to begin with. The United Kingdom also has the advantage of terrain on it's side; the country is known for it's poor weather (ha!) therefore those who are not used to it are likely to fall ill faster, esp. in stressful circumstances, and without adequate shelter and camps there's a good chance that bunkering down would work well for the U. K. against the limited number of enemies that can even land to begin with.

U. K. also has access to greater resources (even if not using allies) than most in China do so while China would have perhaps some ICBMs they could be intercepted without incident and because of the fact that they would have to fly over other countries to begin with most wouldn't even make it that far meaning that the invading force would either have to cross all of Europe (not going to happen) or again be stuck with naval combat. The travel time between the two is too great and U. K. has nothing to gain from invading China in it's current state due to diplomatic management of the population being all but impossible due to it's size.

This means that ultimately U. K. has the upper hand solely based on the fact that they're geopolitically placed in a way that would make most forms of attack relatively ineffective. This doesn't even begin to cover the tunnel systems and other elements that would be on their side in preventing invasion from a mass force of likely undertrained citizenry that is being drafted.

However the U. K. would be susceptible to internal affairs issues maybe, spies and the like, and China not as susceptible due to how they essentially are xenophobic as well as use very strict management of persona in the government and how harshly they deal with betrayals (instant executions) and scandals.

What a curious question.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• UK! P. S. I know nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • China. I think we'd be crushed.

0|0
    0|0
  • UK because by treaty an attack on the UK is an attack on all NATO states.

China would also get wrecked economically even before it would militarily because it is heavily export dependent on... NATO states.

0|1
    0|0
  • China... they can also get help from North korea. They have biological warfare that makes people die from their ass bleeding.

0|0
    0|0
  • /coughs/

0|0
    0|0
  • China. It has more people.

0|0
    0|0
  • China dur xD

0|0
    0|0
  • china, UK is like a little beotch compared to China haha

0|0
    0|0
  • China is strict

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• UK would win in a one on one battle and the reason is simple. The UK's military is simply more efficient then the Chinese military. Most of the people who are voting for China are basing their opinion or size/numbers (which is extremely flawed) and not on quality or efficiency of that country's military. While China's military is extremely large, it is incapable of FINANCIALLY funding that large military for the entire duration of that war. Not to mention China's Navy and Air Force is 30 years behind the West in terms of technology (They are still using 1970s warships/aircraft). A strong Navy and Air Force is ESSENTIAL to winning a war that stretches over the oceans and a war between China and the UK will be that type of war.

While China will be able to hold up their own a for awhile, they will eventually collapse, and don't get me started if NATO decides to get involved. The US alone will destroy China in a conventional war. So just imagine if all of NATO stepped into the war to aide the UK.

0|1
    0|0
  • Assuming this is a real world scenario. The UK would have the help of the US, Australia, Canada, and basically all Europe.
    Though China has the biggest military (in numbers), they can't beat the UK and its allies, especially since not many would side up with China, cause Japan and South Korea won't risk their relationships with the West to help China, they'd either stay away, or support the West.
    I feel like China would end up seeking help of North Korea.
    What I don't know is who would Russia side with...

If it's just a 1 vs 1, then China would win, no doubt about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where and how the war is fought. The Chinese would win a land war close to chinese soil, since they have far superiour numbers. A naval war would be a pretty one sided and leading to a British victory, same goes for a war in the air. Provided the war is fought overseas the British have the advantage of naval superiority, and better capabilities regarding expiditionary warfare. And then there is still the case of better equipment and training and more experience for the British.

In short, the Chinese would win a war in or close to China, while they would lose a war in overseas.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've got to add, that there is no real reason, both would end up fighting each other, since both nations are actually working on an ever closer partnership, economically and politically. China allready calls the UK their biggest partner in the west.

• On their own China hands down! However, the USA would back the UK and as a result I think the UK would win.

0|0
    0|0
  • This question serves no purpose and doesn't belong here. Furthermore, it is ignorant because, in such a war, the UK would invoke NATO Article 5, and it then becomes about 28 countries versus China.

But, anyway, such "wars" are better fought economically.

So, please, all of you people who think of war like wrestling: Please stop being ignorant - it's very unbecoming.

0|0
    0|0
  • China. Hands down. They have a much stronger military

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 on 1?
    China hands down

The thing is real life doesn't work that way and UK has EU ( or NATO to be precise) support. But 1 on 1 and UK does not stand a chance. Provided no nukes.

0|0
    0|0
  • United kingdom

0|1
    0|0
  • I hit UK by accident, I thought it was US.

China would kick the UK's ass. Scotland and Britan are too far away and Australia is too dangerous to its population for it to have a useful army. Besides, everyone knows China makes everything, they'll threaten to stop making tea lots and England will back off, and since they're the only superpowr, China would win.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the UK had to face China alone, they'd get crushed. But they have allies - LOTS of them. With the US, France, Spain, Turkey, South Korea, Germany, and possibly even Russia - China wouldn't stand a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry UK, but those times have been over. you might be technologically still in front, but the sheer number will crush you

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm, Which team to play for?

0|0
    0|0
    • lol are u both?

• Show All
    • @chintita Hong Kong is brilliant, it's the mainland citites that you want to avoid really, especially for a fashion lover 😋

• lol i am a fashion lover i hope the pollution isn't too bad, i love breathing although the masks they wear can be cute

• i've played civ. china's military is fucking beast. the uk has a dope navy, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't say for sure. China has huge military and navy but British air force is much better.
    And we all know that war depends more on tactics than sheer numbers.

0|0
    0|0
  • UK
    it is about allies
    and well... they are more EXPERIENCED

0|2
    0|0
    • China allies: Russia, North korea, Iran, Pakistan?
      Funny man.

• Show All
    • Germany only Nato together powerful

• Do you know how strong is german air forces

• What is this question?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even sure if all European Europe could handle a china invasion...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to admit... the UK would win.

Those damn drug dealers have already won twice before.

0|0
    0|0
  • China will win , and Nato allies won't support Them becoz then Russia ( the second powerful country in the world ) will rise against whole west . Who wants their countries to be nuked for supporting UK?

0|0
    0|0
  • China is stronger on their own, but the UK has some pretty powerful allies.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL... Obviously China...

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously china would win they are almost 1.5/7 from the world population.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol are you serious?

0|0
    0|0
  • why the hell you want a war? what's your problem with peace?

0|0
    0|0
  • China you could line up there solders 10 wide and march them of a cliff and they would be able to replace them fast enough the line would never end

1|0
    0|0