Could you ever date someone who used another person for sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• From the way U posed the question, when U say used, it implies that the act was not mutual, and it was an act of manipulation. I'm a man, and probably would not have too big of an issue dating a girl that I know intentionally used a man for sex. Men and women are wired a little differently, tho. I think women who use another person for sex, probably do it more out of convenience than anything cold or calculated. Men are just men, we want some nookie, and sometimes we do cold and calculating shit to get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was a mutual agreement and they both used each other for sex, like friends with benefits, then I don't care.
    But if he literally went out of his way to lie to a girl in order to get into her pants, perhaps with the promise of something serious or just in general buttering her up without really meaning it, then no, I wouldn't date him. That would make him a scumbag, and I have no interest in such people.

What Guys Said 18

• If you mean that you had someone that you had sex with as a friends with benefits thing then many have done that and no real problem. If you mean that you pretended to care for someone just to get the sex, that is bad. But if you have changed, then you are entitled to a second chance.

• Well I sure would not if.. I knew about it.. and if I was already dating her.. I would say.. you do that to me.. and I will show you the door very quickly

• Only if they are willing to use me for sex too, otherwise Im not interested.

• That would be a great big No for me

• yeah. if she was blatantly obvious and open to the person she used. not if she was lying to him in order to use him for sex.

• Not interested in her sex history, alphabetically or chronologically. I'll see for myself what she is.

• They had an friends with benefits in the past, that's cool.

• No of course not.

• Yeah, I have done this and would be a self-righteous hypocrite if I denied someone because of it. Someone's past is just that, it cannot be changed, no point in dwelling.

• no and i never would date them if i knew they did that

• lol.. people have a past.. people have other relationships.. what's wrong if i slept with a girl for fun.. if you happened to have someone you used to have sex with just for sex, i wouldn't be mad.. i would understand that you had a life before me.

• yes of course.

• Hell no!

• The past is the past, people change

• Umm, probably not.

• nope, never.

• Why not?
    If I don't know I'll.. If I know, I'll use for sex.
    Karma

• Can you define 'used another person for sex'?

What Girls Said 9

• lol, fuck no.

• Nope, I would probably feel like they were trying to do the same to me then.

• It depends on the situation
    In a friends with benefits both people use eachother for sex, nothing wrong with it, they both agreed on it. Then I would say yes

If he was leading her on and used her emotions, abused the emotions to have sex with her, NO WAY

• Not a chance

• nope i'm good.

• i have pimped people for profit, does that count?

• Nope.

• I wouldn't see a problem with it. Everyone these days had at some point causal sex

• I will take a big NO for 100 please