Have you ever driven a car before and forgot to take your drivers license with you?

I took my mom to the dentist today and I was already so far on the road so I just kept going took her there and back without my license lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's happened to me... More than it should Lol I drive all cautious as soon I as find out haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, not only did I forgot my driver's license, but I forgot my wallet as well. Good thing I remembered to put on clothes that day 😁

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, that happened a couple of times when I first got my license. I wasn't used to carrying it, just my backpack, while going to school. My mom would see I left it at home and freak out, hah.

• I did a 600 mile run in a commercial vehicle without my drivers licence. Luckily I never got checked.

• I only did about 25 minutes lol

• Wow you got lucky. As long as you remember your drivers license number you're good right?

• Nope the charge is failing to produce you licence.

• Yeah more than once. For whatever reason I couldn't take my wallet with me because I lost it or I left it somewhere

• I have never driven a car.

• Really? Do you have you drivers license?

• That's why I encourage most people with a chance in the future to drive to just get their license. It's not like owning a license costs an arm and a leg..

• maybe

• Lol I used to drive around town before I even got one. It was horrible but I never got caught

• That used to happen to me all the time, after a point I just bought a wallet that was a key chain. After that I would never forget it. :D

What Guys Said 17

• yup. i was going to pick up my food.

• I actually drove a whole week before noticing my driving's license wasn't in my wallet. I forgot it at a friend's house and he only noticed it a week later. I'm just a very responsible person, you know xD

• Both my dad and girlfriend have had recent cases about thinkg they'd left theirs behind.

GF's was in her handbag, dad's was back at home so mom had to drive us back.

• Very often lol

• Couple times. Made a habit of putting it in my back right pocket. When I put on new pants the next day I forgot to transfer my cards.

• I always have it in my wallet... I can only remember once where I have forgotten that, and it was only for 4 km or so.

• I use public transportation , but on Saturday nights when I am the only one sober, I drive 8) without permit ofcourse.

• Sometimes if I have to go somewhere nearby, like less than 10 minutes away, I'll just leave it behind. fyi I live in a rural area; I wouldn't do that in a city.

• no, because i have an otter box that acts as a wallet

• Yeah I've forgotten my wallet with my license in it plenty of times.

• yea I did it today because I was so fukn excited

• You are a madman

• Yup. Only a couple times I'd forgotten my wallet before driving.

• Yes.

• Yes ı have driven once, even almıst 90-100 km

• yes ii have forgot my wallet before. and i'm glad i didn't get pulled over

• Where I live that's a $120 fine if you get caught