Name 2 of your biggest PET PEEVES?

Name 2 of your biggest PET PEEVES?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• When people stand right in the fucking middle of a god damn high traffic area. Say a doorway or path. They just stand there talking like no one else has to walk through that fucking door. Like, get the fuck out of my way, or I will just walk through you. >_<

Mmm. Second one. I suppose the second would be repetition. When people just repeat the same thing over and over and over again. I'm like "Fuck. I get it; I get it."

• Rude people.

Smokers, littering their cigarette butts. It is selfish rude and disgusting of smokers. Why should us non-smokers have to put up with their cigarette butts everywhere. It is gross. They are selfish pigs.

• Damn idiots that don't use their turn signal to help expedite traffic & people that walk to their left instead of their right. Their sooooooo stupid they can't figure out why their having a hard time walking.
    I want to send them to your country so they can walk to their left and not be in the way.

• When people obsess over sports, like life revolves around the latest pair of customized shoes, and the EXACT stats of all the players and how many points each guy scored, and stalking their favorite players so they can hear about exactly what they are doing when they are doing it. And arguing over "favorite" teams who don't even represent the city you live in.

Another one is people who mimic or reference the latest popular vines... CONSTANTLY. I've heard quite enough "deez nuts", "what are those?", and "Damn Daniel"s.

• People that use the lou and don't wash their hands
    You saw them do it, then they proceed to make your food...

WTH I don't want you herpiegonasyphilaids on my food,
    wash your damn hands, how hard is that? .__.'

• Ted Cruz
    All the other Republicans.

• Walking slowly, especially in narrow areas where I can't get around them.

People who have absolutely no care about the natural world or biology. (this one's a bit more subjective to the person's overall personality but y'know)

Just makes me want to
    http://i.imgur.com/p3ZxE.gif

• Yes, I agree with the first one, especially if the person is bigger and waddles. Then I'm stuck on behind practically tiptoeing -- it might look like I'm trying to sneak up on the person. It looks so silly.

• @ChromAzonyx108
      I KNOW it's so annoying, ugh. >:(

• When people flake and when people cut me off on the fast lane when I'm driving 80+ mph then proceeds to drive slow...

• 1. telemarketers and robocalls
    2. people who text during a movie in a movie theater

• 1. Not accepting responsibility for your actions when they have caused hurt/offense and you know in your heart and soul that you were wrong.
    2. judgmental people - Like they are so perfect

• Really long shirts. Like t shirts that could be passed off as a dress if the pants were removed.

Bubble voice. The type of speech were the pitch constantly varies often during the course of a single word and often makes a woman's sentence sound like a question.

• People who are unknowingly selfish.

When someone eats/chews with their mouth open. You're not a cow, eat with your mouth closed!

• That second one! My boyfriend does that, I find it so annoying!

• 1) When people come up to me with Muslim hate while I'm an ex-Muslim.
    2) People who are full of themselves. Like, they think they're something viola while everybody else is something oh la la...

• putting my legs over the bicycle frame in between of the road and using my hands only to ballance it.

• Being ignored and people being flakey. Just shoot me now.

• 1. Toilets that automatically flush
    You could be sat down, doing your business, when suddenly you hear *flush*. “Let me finish my shit!” But what’s worse is when it doesn’t flush afterwards. You try to activate the motion sensors:
    *waves hand* nothing…
    *waves hand frantically* nothing...
    *waves middle finger in front of toilet*
    flush dammit!

2. Jackets and sweaters that buckle up when you sit down
    It makes it look like I have boobs :/ One time I was sat down at a bar wearing one of these jackets. This dude comes up to me saying something like “hey girl!” I stood up and when I stood up my jacket must have straightened because he freaked out. He was like “dayum! Where’d yo boobs go?” XD

• People saying "I could care less"

Penis size questions.

• Dumb people.

People who drink red wine with Chinese food.

• People who chew food loudly
    Having to repeat myself

• Women who wear sexy outfits with no intention to have sex.
    Lying to "avoid someones feelings."

• The ones who DO purely dress to get sex are prostitutes. Try one of those. Women are allowed to wear nice outfits just because they actually like the outfit. I'm sure loads of women on nudist beaches aren't walking around the beach looking for sex.

• @IcyBastet In the animal kingdom, animals announce out in some way or fashion desiring sex. They show off flashy colors or show noises. Humans are the only ones who expose and express themselves sexually while NOT striving to get laid.

Humans really fucked up the whole mating game with these arbitrary social constructs.

If I see a woman who dresses in a seductive outfit, I should be able to see that she's actively looking for a partner. It's like when a girl flirts with a guy but doesn't want to follow through.

• my life, lol

• Hypocrisy
    Shallow people
    Poor hygiene
    And lazy workers

• first world victims
    people being extremly hypocritical

• Religion-which need to be ban
    Rednecks/hillbillies-uneducated outcasts

• Sneezing at the table when im trying to eat and waiting for roommates to go to sleep so i can break out the vasaline and zip lock bag and hump inbetween two couch cushions without waking anybody up. Thinking about my co-worker eating her ham sandwich Its hard to be silent, the climax is powerful

What Girls Said 22

• Repeating myself to someone especially if I repeat it more than 2 times jUST because they're not paying attention and loud/gross eaters.

• - People not using turn signals
    - Loud chewers

😤

• 1.) People who don't understand that there are situations in which their negative opinion is irrelevant. eg people who make comments out of nowhere like: "you'd look prettier/more handsome if...", "I liked you better when...", "girls/guys dont like girls/guys who...", "you shouldn't have done that (self expression thing)..." when NO ONE ASKED. It drives me up a wall that so many people are so self-centered as to believe that everyone thinks like them or that their opinion is more valid than someone else's. Why would someone do this? If you don't have anything nice to say and the thing in question doesn't affect you, don't say anything at all. It's really that simple. Don't be a person of negativity. Think about what you're perpetuating. Sheesh.
    2.) On a more minor note, people who promote veganism on the basis of animal cruelty but don't buy fair-trade foods. I'm all for caring about animals, but in my opinion we should be caring for our fellow humans first.

• Nit pickers
    Chronic complainers

• Sleep!

• People who are rude for no reason.
    People who lie.
    I would rather you tell me the shirt I just bought makes me look like an oompa loompa, my unshaved legs remind you of a wooly mammoth, or even that my breath smells like a dead cat that's sat outside in 100-degree weather for the past four days, than lie to me.

• When people tell me shit I already know, or tell me to do things I was just about to do.
    ...
    People that just take shit way too damn seriously and are hostile about it to boot.

• 1. Stupid people.

2. Dick hairs on the toilet seat.

media.giphy.com/media/7ZZNyNd8TyPxm/giphy.gif

• Bad grammar and ignorance.
    Oh and not using your blinker while driving.
    Sorry that's 3.

• Loud chewing/drinking
    People that talk to me when I have head phones on.

• 1. Messy people, 2. When people keep pressing the elevator button even though everyone knows it doesn't make it come any quicker

• 1. People who interrupt
    2. Slow walkers
    Can't help it that i just want to slaughter people when they do that.

• 1. Hypocrites
    2. Crazy drivers. Today one almost ran over someone on the bike, she just turned without looking. Guy on the bike almost fell when he tried to stop

• Slow and shitty drivers and slow lineups. I don't have much patience.

• Bad drivers & lousy service.

• people who sneez in their hands, people who texts while driving

• Having to repeat myself over and over
    media4.giphy.com/media/YQihCUjlw4oeY/200w.gif

• The word precious (I truly can't stand it)

And cutting out cuss words/ other stuff in songs. (Just leave the song as is!)

• When I say "he said 'Wat'" then he says "Wat" then I say "Wat"

• The sound of chewing and texting while driving

• People who chew with their mouth open! People who are condescending.

• Public Nose pickers who don't even wash their hands i hate them all totally disgusting