Is something wrong with me if I haven't done most things people my age do or have done?

I told my friend that I don't usually drink, but I did get drunk for the first time on my 19th birthday. She seemed shocked. And a lot of people who know me get excited when they think I'm about to swear even though I don't. I just never feel like swearing and I'd feel uncomfortable calling anyone the b word. And for drinking, like on occasions like new years or Christmas or my birthday, I do drink a little, but because I don't drink often, it tends to affect me easily which is why I usually drink very little amount. I don't Feel like I'm innocent, but a lot of people have told me I am, and I don't necessarily want to appear innocent because people tend to think that just because I don't do what they do, that I'd be judging them which I never do.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with you in any way. In fact, it's the opposite. Everything is right! You don't have to follow the herd. You don't have to do things just because everyone else does. You don't have to get drunk or stoned to enjoy yourself. There's nothing wrong with being innocent or appearing to be innocent.

I think you are level headed and sensible. A special lady, of which there aren't enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been like that myself. Nothing wrong wth it. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing wrong. It's your personality, you like it, you live it. I don't drink and don't like swearing either. Nothing wrong with me.

• Wrong? No, nothing's wrong you you! On the contrary! To be honest it's actually quite impressive. Class will always be more attractive than mediocrity.

• Nah it's just what your personal choices are

There is no good or bad in this case

What Girls Said 0