Imagine yourself: You can pick up 2 super powers. What would you pick and why ✌ ?

So i would pick up invisibility and teleportation because I dislike people and love travel around the world :)

Everyone wants rule the world by themself 😱

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• superspeed and empathy.
    being able to travel anywhere I like at hundreds if not thousands of miles and hour sounds fun.
    being able to feel the emotions of everyone around me and to see instantly how they react to anything means I can figure out what to say, how to act, with maximum effect, without guessing and fucking up. sounds like something easily taken advantage of, but remember, because of the empathy, i'd feel if i hurt them too. i'd want to avoid that, for obvious reasons, even if my motives were purely selfish.

• It's kind of best superpowers for sociable people 😊
      by the way nice description ;)

What Girls Said 13

• The ability to control emotions, and teleporting sounds pretty cool.

• The ability to fly because I want to be with birds and the clouds. And the ability to time travel to go back and time and the future to see how things are.

• -time stopper
    -mp3 player!

• Ability to deconstruct matter. I can essentially break things. One day, even reality.
    I don't know for the second one. I don't reply need one. My first one is op enough. Maybe like, technokinesis.

• As for second i would recommend time reversing or ability to construct anything from matter, cuz its pain in the as if you accidently would deconstruct something what you like 😃

• Thanks, but nope. Only the ability to break things. Because I need something to keep me aware of my ability. If I could just rebuild anything I broke then I might forget to be careful about what I do.

• Omnipotent powers and immortality; basically being a goddess.

• Teletransportation coz unlimited travelling 😍😍 annnd control over fire I think coz ️idk is cool lol

• Its quite fun to have control over fire u could say burn in hell for someone and help them :dddd

• *to make (don't know where that do came from lol)

• Yes good stuff goes first, but everyone has dark side too 😈

• Mind control and shape shifting.
    I feel that can be fun. haha

• Invisibility bc I am a prankster gangster to people 😈 And to fly to touch the white cotton candy 😛 And most importantly I wouldn't get raped lol

• To control time
    To learn very quick

• mind control. dont need any other superpower if you got that one.

• Why not?
      Immortality or immune to diseases would be grate to have in pair with mind control, cause thats the point to control everyone if you eventually will die?

• Well for me, if I've lived a good life I prob wouldn't see the need to keep going on forever. But you have a good point. Hmm.. I've always wanted to switch into any type of creature as well like beast boy haha. One minute you're a butterfly the next you're a python.

• Flying and mind reading haha :)

• Mind control and invisibility

• Speed-to beat everyone else during a sale on shoes
    Teleportation-to transport me anywhere I want

What Guys Said 19

• out of superman's abilities, flight and strength, so that cold weather flying won't bother me at all.

• Super strength and super speed :D

• And why u would pick up these 2? 😃

• Super speed takes care of deportation and invisibility at the same time. Super speed is faster than even light ;)

When you have that kind of a speed if you don't possess strength to equal it up I'll smash up like a fly on a wall :D

• 1. Absolute invulnerabilty.

2. Teleportation

• Definitely invisibility (duh)
    And fire bending cuz ya

• Invisible fire bender 😃
      but dont you think invisibility is useless with fire bending cuz fire would be a sing for others? 😕

• Nice one 😂😂😂

• Liar liar get pants of fire

• Time travel and kill with thought like mentally cause a heart attack. I'd kill my exGF's husband before he met her. He killed the dreams of my current life, so I'd like to get them back and make them happen like they should have.

• Its quite funny power to kill someone with mind without traces i wouldnlike it too 😄

• EZ, I'll take time manipulation (imagine how useful that would be, your really tired in morning bam just take another hour, wanna cheat on a test or even steal money) also I want force powers cos they're cool as fuck.

• Turn into any animal i want be able to move faster then the speed of light

• Go back in time
    Solve anyone's problems I desired with a shake of my dick.

• Teleportation and one more superpower…

Porcelain-Johnson Lass

• Flight and telekinesis

• I would pick telekinesis and unlimited strength.
    So basically.. I just owned the world.

• Power of superman and destroy the world.

• I wish that I could photosynthesize and fly.

• Telekinesis and super speed, I think.

• The ability to fire $100 bills from my palms.

Also, the ability to shit high-grade cannabis.

• immortallity
    temporal ability or power copying :)

• Time and Space manipulation powers

• Flight and telekinesis.

• The ability to manipulate space and time and time travelling it'll be cool to learn what really happened in the past