Why do people automatically judge me based on how petit I am?

For some reason everyone seems to assume that I'm this innocent nice girl because I'm really petit. And suddenly they get extremely shocked when they find out that there's this dark side in me. Like I like to do art, and everytime everyone seems surprised just because I create dark art because they think I'd be creating cute colorful art just because I'm small. And it's not just with the type of art I do. I also like to joke a lot and when I joke, people see a fiesty side of me. And again they seem surprised that I say such things because automatically they assume I'm innocent. And whenever I question them about it, they always say that it;s because of my appearance, like how cute and tiny I look.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would seem you are being stereotyped, I wouldn't change a thing about you, you seem great to me, most people are superficial and it's cool to shock and surprise people not everyone can handle you, but the ones that do and respect you, deserve you, and belong in your life.

What Guys Said 3

• I get this all the time but I'm big (6'5ft and 285lbs) I get followed in every store and women are so scared of men public. I just embrace it and brush it off

• Lol really? I have this friend who's really tall and he's like a teddy bear. Most tall guys I've met are actually really sweet

• @Trenhard_ - Amen!

• yeah but it gets pretty bad. A lot of short girls I know are evil lol

• Bak to nerd zone u just tried to dodge gdi

• Lol do you lift ms petite girl?

• .. I run on the treadmill :)

• Start lifting and you won't have this issue anymore. Don't be one of those girls that are afraid to get "too bulky" I promise you if you lift you will never look as bulky as me. Fit girls are sexy af.

What Girls Said 2

• Just stereotyping, ignore it.

• I know that feeling.