What is something you are exceptionally good at?

0|0
18|39

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Making weird voices
    Singing
    Being extremely weird
    Procrastinating
    Writing poetry

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 38

• Remembering names. It's really weird. Like I saw this guy at the gym and I met him several years ago but I remembered his name and things abut him, and ofc he didn't have a clue who I was haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • remembering convos and stuff that people have told me 15+ years back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm very talented at writing (in my native language more so than in English). I have a catchy style and have been complimented on it by many teachers throughout my whole school career.
    I think I'm also very good at standing in front of people and holding a presentation. I can talk quite well and I can do it in a way that people find interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spotting things that stand out and observation. I can tell when the girlfriend moves literally any object in the house. Out on the street i pick up on so many odd/funny things people do and she's always asking "uuhh what, where" then looking around and making it obvious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Story telling. Even if I like a boring story I'll make it sound interesting.

Numerous people I have known for years and a few I've just met say I should do comedy. I don't think I'm that good, but I can certainly make people laugh.

Saxophone : D.

Used to be good at basketball, haven't touched a ball in years lol.

Getting really knowledgeable in one area and owning that thing. I should pick a new hobby to master.

0|0
    0|0
  • Repairing broke airplanes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have great long term memory. I could remember little details of moments or events that happened over 20 years ago.

The downside to this is that I have horrible short term memory. I can leave my keys on the bed and disappear for 2 minutes and then come back and forgot where I left them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm kind of the other way around.

• I'm also the other way around. Back in school I was really good at efficiently learning vocabs in French or English or learning poetry by heart (which we sometimes had to do for German class). It only took me 10-15 minutes to memorize 20 or 25 new vocabs, while it took my best friend an hour for the same amount. Nowadays I'm not quite as good anymore but my short-term memory is generally very strong. My long-term memory on the other hand is terrible... sadly. I've forgotten tons of cool experiences I wish I could still remember.

• @BeerFarts Lool i'm the same with long term memory too homieee :P

• Hiding my own deep feelings/emotions and appearing happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having an enormous amount of tenacity and perseverance when doing something I'm really interested in.
    I often lack the attention span to fulfil duties that don't interest me, but when something intrigues me a lot, then I will never stop. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Creating frightening scenarios in my head that put me through anxiety and depression. Scenarios that will never happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Writing poetry
    Tactical and or strategic military thinking.
    Painting

To name a couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Growing food crops, at least relative to others in my age group. Of course, that boast doesn't mean much nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shooting, running a gun shop

0|0
    0|0
  • repairing mechanical things

0|0
    0|0
  • Wasting time on GaG

0|1
    0|0
  • procrastinating... I'm the king of procrastination 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Remembering little things about people they never suspected me to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking and writting
    I write the best essay and I can get out of any troubles by only words

0|0
    0|0
  • smoking ciggerettes. in my clubbing days. I used to smoke like 4 packs a night haha

0|0
    0|0
  • negative self talk. duhh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at a few things but exceptionally good? I'm not sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • for a guy I'm good at yoga

0|0
    0|0
  • my job, skateboarding, and breaking my bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being emotional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brewing coffee, literature, training dogs, shooting, trekking, chemistry, cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • i learn quickly.

i know the present tense in Spanish after only a few months of studying, to the point i can hold conversations with Spanish and mexican people.

and i can talk in front of people and never get scared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Massaging

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really

0|0
    0|0
  • Photography, and stealing my freinds food

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Remembering insignificant details of events that happened years and years ago, even though my short term memory sucks. Oh, I'm pretty good at fine art photography, too. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Back-to-back California state empathy champion, y'all. I was always the #2 baby in the nursery to start crying, haha.

I'm also scary good at reading people and situations, even from only tiny fragments of information.

I can type almost 200 words per minute.

If text is in a sans serif font, with 2 spaces after periods, and empty lines between paragraphs, I can read about 1500 words per minute (yes, that's about 25 words per second).

1|0
    0|0
  • Writing.✏️

0|0
    0|0
  • i can understand the meaning of poems really speedily, star student in literature class right here y'all :)

i can dance exceptionally well and easily can learn choreographies.

i'm amazing at geography and cultural basics of most places in the world as well as languages.

i can doodle a semi realistic eye :D but that's it for drawing

0|0
    0|0
  • Does having a really good memory count? 😂
    No wonder why I was called "memory stick" in middle school. 😏😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping

0|0
    0|0
  • Film editing? haha I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • Making things awkward for everyone involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a lady of many hidden talents

0|1
    0|0
  • Writing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking things up

0|0
    0|0
  • That's classified information 😋