What is the most disturbing question you have seen?

I just saw a gem that went 'is it incest if they are dead'.
Don't know lf it's the most disturbing, But it's pretty damn original and f**ked up.

Most Helpful Girl

• The questions that are so sad and desperate which are about people who are suffering from depression
    "Should I just go kill myself?" and stuff like that. And they get removed before I could even answer

• People who are dealing with sever depression can react quickly and negatively to remarks that seem okay to the rest of us. Many who are considering suicide are right on the border and should not be exposed to much of what gets said on here. G@G removes those as soon as it sees them, but sends the Asker info on contacting suicide hotlines where people are trained tohandle that.

• That was a reply from an admin when questioned about that.

• @Red_Arrow Alright cool :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• GOOD LAWD. that's fucked up.

• Da fuq

• should 14-25 year olds date a 45 year old man -.- and brah that left fucked up 😱😩

• That must have got deleted then. Trolls make me lol.

• Holy Cow! well i don't spend my life on this site, hardly ever here so i can't think of any i have seen, i'm guessing your example of a messed up Q tops it all, that is some strange ish.

What Guys Said 5

• "Should I continue if she says no? And what if she's a kid?"

• Recently, asking if 14-25 year olds would be interested in dating a 45 year old.

• Lol... many to count...

• The most resent one is that one girl was angry over her boyfriend because she was starving for 4 days to lose weight and he made her eat something.

• Some guy posted a picture of his penis and asked the ladies to rate it.

• What is your religion