How can I move on?

This boy is driving me nuts. I really like him, he's been hiting on me for months but when we plan to see each other he almost always cancels on me. I'd like to forget about him and move on.
But i can't because he keeps sending me these texts full of compliments (every two weeks --') out of the blue. should i just ignore him?

What Guys Said 1

• well it looks like you can't ignore him and move on easily, so why not give him another chance. and ask him that why did he always cancels plans with you?

What Girls Said 1

• If he really liked you, he would make himself available. It's one thing to cancel once, things can happen, but if he keeps doing it every time then obviously you're not a priority to him. As for the texts, it seems like he only texts you when he's bored. Every two weeks is a long time if you really like someone so I think he's just playing with you. I know it hurts but the sooner you realize it the better. Don't waste your time on guys like him. You could try ignoring him and see how he reacts but I doubt it'll actually change anything. If he doesn't want to commit then he won't, it's as simple as that. I think it'd be best for you to move on, that's what I'd do if I were you.