What's your favourite thing to do on your birthday?

Today is my birthday but I've no plans, no gifts and nobody is coming round. That's okay but I want to know what you guys like to do on your birthday and what you look forward to the most!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing,

• You don't like to do anything or you just don't end up doing anything?

• Ah, really, don't worry about it, it's okay.

• Do send a message at kik ID - Nik Pat, you ever need a random person to talk to...

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately I usually work on my birthday but I always ask for the early shift and the next day off. And I usually go out for dinner with my family in the evening. Other than that I just relax!

• That sounds really nice, other than the working part!

• Haha it's not too bad, my birthday falls around the busiest time of the year for my work so the day goes fast and I get a bunch of hugs and birthday wishes from the people working. Plus my work momma makes me raspberry fudge balls lol

• They sound delicious :P

What Guys Said 22

• Oh happy birthday! :D Well it might be a bit late as I write this now, so hmm...

happy ( Bonnie's birthday + 1 ) day! :P

As I get older I try not to think about my birthdays too much; I figure if I stick my head in the sand, time and aging will pass over me, right? xD But seriously, I never like to be the center of attention, so my favorite kind of birthday would just be low-key; eat things that are my favorite foods, and finish the night with an ice cream. :)

• Thank you :) and that still sound great, good food and ice cream can't be beaten :P

• Happy birthday!🎈🎉🎁🎂

http://youtu.be/PCT1M8tLFK8

• Party like Its 1999

• at least let me say Happy Birthday, as for what i like to do on my b-day is nothing. it just means i'm another year older than i want to be. so i try to see it as just another day. with the wife i usually dont get to though.

• thank you and I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to do nothing any time :)

• To be surprised by my friends. Cause then I know if they care about me.

• 1|0
  • Happy birthday! Go chill with your friends or your family, chill to some music, and eat pizza, maybe with wine later in the evening.

• If I plan for it, I will take the day of and the day off. Visit a trusted friend and drink/toke the night away. Then recover the next day.

• Just be with family and have a good meal. Probably in a restaurant but that's not a must :D

• I love winning the lottery on my birthday

• Forget that it's my birthday lol.

• Counting down the remaining time to end

• Bring smile on the faces of broken hearts and spread happiness with whatever I've got for me in that day.

• nobody said "happy birthday Blonde401".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

you should be with your best friends. Hang out with them. Go to shopping, eat birthday cake.

• Stay home... partying makes me tired

• i know. but if i show you who i date and the quality of the women i get, itll make all these lesser attractive girls beleive that not every guy who talk about this is from bad experiences.

i dot care what women think, they have a set way of seeing things and why I've been able to make them fall in love with me. women suck at profiling men

• Okay you're a lunatic. I'm done. Bye.

• sex and pancakes :D

• Sounds like a winning combination! 😄

• well i would offer but im a veyr busy man :P

but i do hope you find some one :D

• Haha I wasn't implying anything ;) and I doubt that, I've quit the dating scene for good but thanks

• Happy birthday to you as i invited all gag family

• Happy birthday Blondie.. @Blondie401.

• Happy birthday, blonde! ;p You definitely deserve one, hope its bless up.
    One love!

• I like to barbeque a piece of meat and just relax. if it is just me then I will strip down go climb into a nice warm bubble bath and jerk off as much as I can. but before I do that I would hopefully get some sexting messages from some girls and maybe some provocative pictures of them.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• Eat cake! :) Spend time with my family and my close friends, go out to eat, have a drink, just basically enjoy myself for a while :)

• Money! Shopping! Looking pretty! lol

• My parents make me my favourite meals and I just hang around doing nothing with my best friends. I just like not having expectations or plans on my birthday.

• My birthday is July 5th, so usually just continuing what I did for the 4th of July lmao
    Being with friends or family, drinking I don't know. Go out later that night.

• Honestly I am the same. If it means going out, than dinner and movies at home is enough for me. Birthdays are not really a big thing for me nor care less about it.

• Happy birthday!

The older I get the less of big deal I make about my birthday. I usually just go to dinner or something with friends and family.

• Thank you and yeah that makes sense, birthdays aren't that big of a deal.

• Talking to those close to me is the best. I don't need much else.

• Happy birthday dude 🎉!

On my birthday I like to sit at my house in pajamas all day and eat junk food, watc tv, and nap ☺

• A sleep in, and a birthday cake ( all to myself) and treatments at a beauty spa!

• There is no reason why you couldn't still make plans. Invite some people over , or even make a date with yourself. Go to the places you enjoy...

I always feel really awkward on my birthday. I don't like anything that's about me.
    but for the past few years I've always gone out for a meal or brunch with the people closest to me. That's one of my favourite things to do.

P. s Happy Birthday! :)

• Ahh I'm okay with not doing anything, everyone's busy anyway. I'm happy to spend the day with my dogs :) it's only another day

• Happy birthday! I don't do much i usually just hang out with my mum and eat tons of cake :)

• Not mention it to ANYONE and hope the people who know forget.

• First of all, happy birthday. And I don't do anything on my birthday. I only buy myself cake. Yup. And that's enough.

• Eat ice cream

• you should go to a movie and then treat yourself to a facial

• I went bowling on my b-day 🙃😉

• Being with my loved ones :)

• I usually get hammered drunk but sometimes will just have a nice relaxing day and read a book. A me day