Which sport deserves the title of most shit and boring?

• Curling
    17%(7)16%(12)Vote14%(5)
  • Golf
    57%(24)52%(40)Vote46%(16)
  • Baseball
    10%(4)10%(8)Vote11%(4)
  • Cricket
    5%(2)6%(5)Vote9%(3)
  • Badminton
    2%(1)1%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Basketball
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Soccer
    9%(4)15%(11)Vote20%(7)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Uh... I guess cricket. That's just really dull to me. Golf is similarly boring though I tend to get a little more tense for that and find myself more involved. Football is pretty shit as well. The others can be fun.

• GOLF 100% omg i can't stand that game. and cricket. i HATE cricket.

• I would say golf. At least in curling they yell a bunch of random shit.

• Yeah like when they want the thing to go the right way and they get all frantic with the sweeping thing. That can be pretty entertaining I think.

• Not that I enjoy watching any of the above sports but golf is the only one that doesn't have the decency to have a season.

• Yeah fuck golf.

• the fuck is curling? i voted that lol :D i think badminton is fun

• It's a sport where you have to slide round stone slabs across ice to get your stone slab closest to the thing

• okay that sounds potentially fun, i change my answer to baseball.

• None! (:"

• Snooker

• I picked golf.

• golf bores the shit out of me

cricket and curling are so dumb

• golf. wtf is golf. like, if more people were like happy gilmore it'd be better but no.

• Golf for sure

• ALL OF THEM

• Golf wins by a mile the most boring to watch.

• Golf

• GOLF

What Guys Said 22

• Gotta be curling, right? I mean, at least the others are some semblance of a sport. I don't know what the hell curling is supposed to be.

• "HUUUUURRRRRYYYY HAAAARRRD" hahaha. Curling blows. It's a Canadian thing. And I never could get into it.

• @Kris85 Haha, I actually found a screenshot of the Snapchat Story page I took like a month ago and forgot to send to you. One of the featured stories was entitled: "Curling: It's Lit"😂😂😂

• Its sport built for pussyass colts

• baseball by far. the fact that a player like 2 weeks ago tore his cal tying his shoe, a dude toweled himself too hard and a dude got put on the dl for being pied in the face... and roberto cologne is allowed to play, it loses the title of a sport. I don't know where people get golf from. it's pretty boring to watch on tv, but going live is lit. just like horse racing, which i didn't realize they go hard until last summer. plus, last year was awesome

• Golf, plus their announcers make me wanna fall asleep because their so monotone and boring.

• Sometimes I put it on if I need a rest for that exact reason. The sounds of it all just lull me to sleep.

• Lol that's a damn shame 😂😂

• I have watched/watch all of the sports except for cricket, so I think that is the most boring. I know it's similar to baseball but it takes a couple of days to finish (WTF?).

I'm into baseball, basketball and soccer. I used to be into golf about a decade ago when Tiger was in his prime🐯

Badminton is fun to play but boring to watch.

• Cricket

• Baseball and Golf, definitely, followed by Cricket and Tennis.

• Golf isn't even a sport -_-

• Bowling puts me to sleep every time can't stand watching it

• Soccer. I have to be drunk off my head to even be somewhat interested.

• American Football. Half of it is them lining up, other half is adverts.

• Damn near all of them. Should add football to the list too.

• Anything that involves a freaking ball.

• I think golf has the worst reputation. I always thought it was shit but it's actually a good game. The words golf and boring seem to go hand in hand.

• Baseball, it's the most boring sport ever

• If you mean to play then none. If you mean to spectate then all of them.

• some call fishing a sport, so I would say that

• Soccer and golf. Soccer makes me fell sleep and golf is such a gentlemen sport.

• Every single one of them

• amercian football, high jumping

• Golf, it's boring to watch and boring to play.

• No such sport as Soccer.

• Yes there is, it's the one with the round ball. Soccer is a nick name for association football.

• I was being sarcastic and taking the mickey out of you yank alternatives, it is Football and it is the only sport called Football.

• There are other sports with the word football in their names. American football, Australian rules football, Canadian football, Gaelic football, rugby league football and rugby union football.

• Volleyball