Do you ever feel that you didn't get a chance to pursue your dreams?

I always feel like I never got to pursue my dream of going to my dream University, (which I got into).

It's very difficult for me to explain to people because I did end up going to University and pursuing a good education, but just not the one that I had been dreaming of.

Most Helpful Guy

• You did pursue your dream, just in a slightly different flavor. I had a chance to go to MIT but couldn't afford it. I was bitter for a while but then realized I had a good education at my state school and that my life could be full and rich just the way it was.

• Thanks for the MHG. Have you come to terms with your life yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a chance but I stepped on it because I was an idiot.

What Guys Said 1

• "I never got to pursue my dream. . ." You say that as if you are 94 years old, in a nursing home waiting to die. You have plenty of time to pursue your dreams. . . or you can hold on to an excuse and not even try to follow your dreams.

What Girls Said 1

• o ya when I was 10 I dreamed of going to the Olympics for gymnastics I quit this year and never made it I was a lvl 6 competitive gymnast but things changed I got older and I'm glad I quit :)