If Someone robbed you what's something that would make the joke be on the robber for stealing it?

What's a possession of yours that honestly really isn't valuable or is only valuable in your eyes. What something of yours that's so crappy, useless, or annoying the robber would decide to return it you and complain?

For me it would have to be my phone. Half the time the bill isn't paid, something's wrong with the charging port, and now it won't cut on at all 😕 Over all it needs to be replaced So jokes on them they can gladly take it off of my hands 😛

Wbu?

Come on peeps we can do better than this 😜

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have $1 in my wallet right now lmao.
    Get no money from me haha

What Guys Said 12

• People have attempted to rob me twice in my life. The first time I was walking down the street when two old guys tried to mug me. One said give me your money now and then the other sucker punched me in the side of the face. I fought back, broke one of their noses and lumped the other guy up good. Him explaining to him mom that his nose was broken for trying to rob someone seems funny to me. Totally worth the black eye. :D

The other time someone broke into my house when I was home from school sick. They came in through one of the back sliding glass doors... My dog had pissed in the hallway and they slipped on it and busted their ass landing in a big puddle of dog piss. I heard them hit the floor and say oww, and yell out I'm going to beat your ass and ran to the back of the house. They took off covered in dog piss. That time the joke was totally on them. :D

• Lol I'm pretty sure they came up with a better excuse as to how he got that black eye 😅

• My foot being shoved up his ass for trying to steal from me, and that is a very realistic possibility.

• Yeah I think anyone would be an idiot for wanting a foot up their ass 😂

• most likely but only idiots and desperate people resort to petty theft to begin with so *shrugs*

• my wallet
    lol
    I carry less than $10 on me, and i have no credit card

• My PSP, little dose the robber know the PSP is just a cheap Chinese mp3 player made to look exactly like a PSP.

• My jacket with that radio transmitter in the pocket which the police homed into 8) 8)

• my xbox, have fun with the glitches and random overheating

• my hairbrush...

• My Laptop
    The password not only has letters numbers and symbols but its in a foreign language and thats when its actually working which its not right now

• Lol A bag with s $ sign and then when he opens he finds cow manuewer inside it.

• A fast moving bullet.

• Something realistic please...

• I'm all for self defense but thats not self defense.
      Thats killing someone because you don't want to lose a material object

• @Waffles731
      Robbery is a violent crime.

• My wallet. I carry a wad of cash in my pocket. I'd have to cancel my card, though.

• My darthmaul keychain MINE

What Girls Said 6

• We're poor, there's nothing of ours they can rob.

• I actually had my phone stolen before. And when it was stolen it had tape on it and was so beat up. Goes to show that people will steal just to steal.

• Man someone stole my phone my freshman year in high school... I rported that bad boy and no where to be found. So tell me why before us, met break it shows up, someone cracked my code, and of course once I no over needed it they wanna turn it in 😒

• Lol like yeah, thanks for nothing

• Lol, my phone. 😂

• It would be funny if u were taking a stool sample to the doctor.

• tampons
    lots of tampons

• I often sleep over at friends' places and then I take a bag with me with only some clothes, toothbrush, deo and cheap make up basics. When I go back, the clothes in the bag are dirty. If someone would steal my bag at that time the only valuable thing they'd gain would be the bag itself.