Care to tell about yourself?

I'm really bored and I love hearing people's stories and learning about all different types of people. I myself am a fairly shy person, but I can be extremely bossy and out there sometimes. Like when I'm on stage. I love to act and I take drama very seriously. I love to read and write. I'm actually working on wrinting a book right now. I am 5'1, so I'm pretty short, and I have blue eyes. I'm obsessed with musicals. Phantom of the Opera is one of my favorites. I'm actually listening to the soundtrack for it right now haha. Well that's all about me. Now tell me about you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm medium height, 5'7, come on here WAY too often, am in 9th grade, owns bunnies, and other shtuff

• AWWW BUNNIES. Bunnies are sooo cute. I really want one but my dad absolutely hates them. It sucks haha.

• thanks for MHO!

• No problema mi amigo

What Guys Said 2

• I am tall, jacked, athletic and d1 bound son. Mirin?

• I am the man of yo dreamz. I also have a question. How can i tell if ur obsessed with meh too?

What Girls Said 2

• I am an arrogant queen what else do you wanna know? lol

• I am 5'2 119 pounds. I can be very stubborn but I also am very sweet and caring to a fault. I absolutely love music and want to be a songwriter. I have green eyes and long brown hair with sandy blonde ends. (Kinda a long story how it happened)
    I also love to talk to people.

• Ooh, long stories are the best! How'd it happen? Hahaha

• Haha same with me. Although I like playing football with some guys after youth group, so that could end up badly lol.
      I still like them

• Yeah, the guys in my youth group get sort of rowdy sometimes. And we play games every week. Usually they're quite crazy. Like one is called murder ball. Not a great name for a game that you play at a youth group, but oh well hahaha. Once I got my earring ripped out. It hurt soo badly and it was bleeding a lot. That was definitely not a fun night to be at youth group.