Is telling my boyfriend i'm pissed so he shouldn't message me unless he's looking to have a fight to harsh?

I was online and he new I was online but he didn't message me and we only takes this morning after not talking for four days and it was like for ten minutes.

Most Helpful Guy

• be fore you bit my head off. let me just say its a two way street why does he have to be the one to contact you, did you try to contact him?

• I did try

• he wouldn't talk to you. if thats the case find a different boy friend who appreciates you

What Guys Said 3

• You may word it a little differently... Such as , with things as they are presently its best we just talk later. That doesn't point any fingers and isn't as harsh

• If he accidentally stepped on your pinky toe, it's probably a little harsh. If be beat up your gramma, probably not harsh enough. We have no frame of reference.

• It is kind of a dick move.

What Girls Said 0