What nationality do I look like I'm from?

Where do I look like I'm from?

Updates:
I'll give you a clue. It's a Caucasus country

0|0
11|25

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• You look from the Middle East. Where in the Middle East? I have no idea, they all look the same to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • See if you actually lived there you'd be able to tell the difference really easily, but that's understandable.

• Show All
    • @Mimi_8 You are correct. I don't know how to differentiate from Japanese, Chinese, Korean... or from Congolese, Somali, Sudanese... but I do know how to differentiate from Spanish, Italian, British, German...
      I've never been to the Middle East, and I haven't met many people from there.

• Yeah I get that. But the Middle East deals more with Jordon, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, etc. and I'm really bad with the Europeans, I need to improve hahah

• Not sure, can't guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't need a clue. You are not asking where you are from, you are asking where you look like you are from.

The answer is anywhere between Central Europe and Iran.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you're a Canadian. What do I win?

0|0
    0|0
  • Israel

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern. I can't tell the difference between middle eastern and Africans beside people from the horn of Africa like Somalians and Sudanese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasus? As in the mountains? Armenia? Georgia? you also have big bug eyes and high cheekbones... like East European people

0|0
    0|0
  • Pakistan?

0|0
    0|0
  • Spain or greece.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey, i'm sure about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Argentina? Egypt? Pakistan?

0|0
    0|0
  • your either a Iraqi or a Lebanon

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares?

0|2
    0|0
  • Middle eastern

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern

0|0
    0|0
  • south of nowhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish?

0|0
    0|0
  • iraq/ Tunisia/Egypt/Palestine? are we gonna get a cookie for the correct guess? most of the Kurdish girls look like you. but you also have an European touch in your look too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Georgian?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pakistan?

0|0
    0|0
  • Iranian.

0|0
    0|0
  • china or japan?