Is it bad that I only like plain average girls?

I seem to only get crushes on girls who are hella average😅 like in looks and personality

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think there's anything bad about it but thats the first time im hearing someone say that. aha more like rare i guess? because most of the time we're all looking for someone interesting and someone who's considered really attractive to us.

What Girls Said 14

• Well then I'm your ideal girl right here.

• You like who you like. Nothing wrong with liking plain girls. That doesn't mean they're ugly.

Nothing cute about a plain personality though. Still, it's whatever you want though.
    It's subjective. Maybe you think they're average and they actually aren't.

• You like who you like. There's nothing wrong with liking average women.

• No, of course not! We can't all be supermodels!

• Nothing bad with that. ^·^
    Maybe rare, but that's it.

• That's your type. Nothing wrong with that.

• Dude nothing wrong with that! like who ya wanna like.

• You liek what you like, there's no right or wrong, bad or good

• No I don't think it's bad

• It's not bad

• Nope

• What's your definition of "average" personality? Because it doesn't make any sense to me.

• Like doesn't talk much, would rather go to a library than a party, probably doesn't drink..

• There's nothing wrong with that...

Lol but what came to mind is, imagine you're with a girl. They'll know they're average and it'll hurt their feelings that they ain't beautiful enough or what not cause you go for average girls

• You're right, I should tell her she's special to me😊

• That's not bad. But average in looks and personality is very subjective. One guy might find a girl you find "average " to be smoking hot and vice versa so keep that in mind.

What Guys Said 13

• The thing, though, is that if you crush on an average girl, you won't think she's "just average" then. You will think she's so attractive and that you want her so bad! Hahaha that's the nature of a crush. In my opinion, finding a person "just average" and crushing on that person are two mutually exclusive things.

• Easier target than who I go for.
    I end up falling for girls who are quite attractive, but are kinda prudish. And I'm almost the opposite of that.

• Well, I don't know maybe it happens naturally for you.

• Heh. There was an episode of the Drew Carey show where they talked about 'attainable women'. That's your thing. It will serve you well.

• Cos you think you can't do better brah, u have hot chick phpbia cos u think they out of ur league

• Of course not. You like what you like.

• it's racist too

• So, i suppose they are not average to you?
    If you prefer them, they are not just average.

• no, should make dating easy.

• If anything it's lucky because you'll have a ton to pick from.

• Maybe you aren't attractive enough to get the hot ones?

• LOL😂 well I don't know I don't really like the hot girls

• Heck no, it's never wrong to stay within your league

• No there is a lady here that I find attractive, I'm in my 30s she's older, but got a body that rocks. I lay in my bed and think of her, she probably doesn't even know I'm alive. Imagine scenarios