Am I crazy because I feel that way?

Basiclay there was this girl i liked and we no longer see each other (been about 2 months) i have no real contact she was givinig me her number but i had to personal issue i felt that she had liked me and my friend recently started datting her sister he says his girl asked if i liked her sister but not to tell me. I dont want to push him for information because im not suposed to know and i dont want to mess up his good relationship. About a week ago is finaly said you know what with no real anything to go on why iam i stressing over this im done. Now i see her name somewhere at least onence a day on signs or the news webpages even a set of tires now i feel crazy or that someone is trying to tell me something

What Girls Said 1

• You obviously still like her that why you see her name everywhere.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you are interested in her. I would at least try to contact her without the use of your friend for information.

• i have no way to contact her i don't even use social media

• Then I would ask your friend to ask her or her sister if you can have some way to contact her.