How often do you have junk food?

Most Helpful Girl

• Can' even keep track of it.
    Not like chips, candy and soda, but just things that aren't too good for you.
    I have soda maybe once every two weeks, can't remember the last time I've had chips and I had candy over two weeks ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like me chocie digestives. Most of the food I eat is either really healthy or a 'half way' house. I don't eat much *really* bad food. I eat some bad food mostly for my own sanity. One can be too wholesome, believe it or not, and it ain't a good thing!

What Girls Said 2

• Last year, I only had junk food five times. This year I've only had it once.

• rarely, i have a very sensitive tummy haha so it makes me sick

What Guys Said 7

• Very rarely. Not just for health reasons though, also because of its taste. I'm a bit of a foodie and I have high expectations to my food. I can't understand how people can eat frozen pizza that you put in the microwave or oven for example. It taste absolutely horrendous. I'd rather spend 1-2 hours on a Saturday afternoon and make my own pizza.

• I can't exactly say when I have junk food. However I can say that only 5% of the time I have junk food, otherwise 95% of the time I only have healthy nutritious food.

• Not that often now. I have cut back so much on junk food.

• im setting here drinking coffee with sugar, eating star burst candy if that gives you a hint.

• Every weekend

• once a week

• Way more then I should