If you had the Super Power to heal very rapidly, what would you do?

Whenever you got seriously hurt you would immediately heal within seconds like Wolverine

If you had the Super Power to heal very rapidly, what would you do?

0|0
17|22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I don't know 😳😐🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably get over my fear of heights a lot quicker and attempt to climb a bunch of things. I won't have to worry as much about falling and injuring myself terribly anymore!

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick a knife in my heart!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much difference, I don't think. Maybe take a few more risks but nothing super bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know what to do. I bet I could still feel the pain when I get hurt but when it heals I would feel better. I probably wouldn't do anything obnoxious lol if I'm hurt I'm hurt if I don't hurt then I'm not ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • id go around asking every guy i liked if he'd be my man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never be in physical pain again, which would be a miracle since I'm in physical pain 24/7 basically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck my day job. I'm a mercenary now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rejoice! Hooray, no more paper cuts!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't worry about chopping veggies to fast! LOOL so that means even if i did chop a chunk of my hand out i'd be fine!! And NO HOSPITALS what i plus dude. What a plus!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • go traveling into dangerous places of the world without worrying i'll die or get hurt
    somalia and a volcano, here i come :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Like Claire from Heroes! I'd probably do a bunch of crazy stuff like she did and record it.

0|0
    0|0
  • join the army :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd become a god among men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be extremely happy that I could heal that quickly since I am all the time cutting and hurting myself. And I might take more risks because I know I'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aha I would heal... people that got hurt like blood gooshing everywhere like a shark bit them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I, again, would pursue a career that allows me to gain large sums of money. I'd take on jobs with risks too big for ordinary humans - especially if they earn well.

Conquering the world would draw too much attention and the government would find a way to off me. But if I become some mafia boss or a high-level mercenary, I could earn pretty hefty sums.

I could even break in to military bases and steal governmental secrets to rival governments. Unless they would be ready to nuke the base, there's no way to stop me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really go out of my way to get hurt. But it would be reassuring knowing I could be hurt and recover easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • I might take more risks for those in need, but I would still be me. If you want a version of me to be scared of, reality randomization would be a better go-to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course that will be a great power to have. I will take more risks physically.

0|0
    0|0
  • See if my body could be studied to benefit medical science. I might be a little scared to let people know though. I wouldn't want to end up in captivity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Question for you! Does Wolverine's healing factor heal existing conditions, if one were to acquire it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite a few things.

0|0
    0|0
    • like what?

• Sparring with live blades.
      Drinking more
      Being slightly more reckless
      I'd jump off something really high just to see what happens since obviously I pretty much can't die.

• id do really dangerous stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd continue my life as usual. I'm still gonna feel pain, just without the joy of death.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go fight bad guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh i would do so much fun things

49.media.tumblr.com/...mar6h9t0Q21ra8x1ao7_500.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give my blood to my friends mom that has cancer and hope it heals her
    Thats dark a f sorry if it ruins your thread...

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem is the pain... tha sucks...

0|0
    0|0
  • Become a super hero, duh?
    I can't be killed so I don't have to kill anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extreme sports here I come

0|0
    0|0
  • What would I do if I could heal immediately like wolverine? simple.. I would heal immediately if I got hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • become the worlds shittiest stunt man who fails everything and is constantly getting blown up

0|0
    0|0
  • destroy Indian and Pakistani armies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knockout all these assholes who messed with me what else?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd sell dat ability for millions... and go rich easily...

0|0
    0|0
  • Move over jack ass guys your about to see some really crazy shit

0|0
    0|0