What famous words do you use to get you through the day? Why?

Me:

"Get to the choppa!" - Arnold longlastnameneger - I use this because it motivates me to keep going lol

"Another one"- DJ Khaled - I use this when I'm working out and don't stop until I pass out (love the message he gives lol). So when its leg day I have a big ass by the end of the day lol. Or abs, just have a six pack in one session lol... No but seriously @ConsultantIsBack *whispers* what r ur secrets?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Fuck." -Any person from any movie

not so famous but, "I too, am strange and unusual." -Lydia from beetlejuice

• Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one. Anddddddddddd ANOTHER ONE!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Hasta la vista baby!
    To annoy my little brother everytime I drop him off to school. Why? Because it just makes my day. He hates it whenever I speak in any other language other than English.

What Guys Said 3

• Famous words, like quotes? omg so many man!

From His Holiness Arnold you mentioned (copy paste from my profile:)
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

"I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way - I hope it never will."

“What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” (clarification: no narcissism, seriously.. why be like everyone else, be different!!

But on a more serious note, probably my most personal inspirational quote is from Jon Huntsman Senior (READ UP ON HIM EVERYONE): "GOD DID NOT PUT YOU HERE TO FAIL!" So believe in yourself and go kick ass!!
    That's just me tho, sry if you guys aren't religious 👍🏻

• "I live in a world of what the hells." -Reese from Malcolm in the Middle.

He's probably not someone to emulate though...

• They could hit a barn at this dis civil war general
    The resion for time is so everthing doesn't happen at once Albert Einstein
    What you call demining your grandparents called opportunity bill Gates
    We will fight in the shade then one of the 300 spartan at the battle of thermopally
    Know they enemy and you will win 100 battles from the art of war

• Fighter planes make movies bombers make history