What kinds of things do you have on your Bedside table?

I have 4 small draws on my bedside table, top draw underwear/bras 2nd draw socks 3rd draw compression tights/leggings. Bottom draw adult things

On top lamp samsung chargers a book for the week abd fresh bottle of water everynight

Whats normally on and in your side table?

Omg.. Looking across at my mans side table he's got a lamp a radio controlled hellicopter (tiny) a model of the his mitsubishi evo6 racecar in a case a handfull of tek screws from his work short pocket and some builders pencils

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a Greek statue that I took my from Grandma and grandpa's house when we cleaned out their house after they passed away. I included some beautiful green leaves around this.
    Other than that, I have a clock radio and a phone that was Included in my Room at the Ramada Inn here, where I now reside, along with the Big Remote Control from a flat screen TV as well.
    Good luck and great question. xx

• Thats cool that you have a keep sake from your grandparents on your bedtable

• Thank you for the Like, sweetie, and yes, I took a lot of things that I found to be memories and keepsakes. I was just thinking of this yesterday and today you replied, now that is ironic. lolxxoo

• Thank you so much, @LaurenGrace for the Vote of Confidence, and I am sure my grandparents are still around looking down, No frown.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 24

• Currently it just has a mail junk and such I need to shred. Its where I put my phone when it's charging overnight.

• Alarm clock.
    Light.
    and I charge my phone there.

Other than that nothing.

• fact: I don't have a bedside table

• I don't have a table but I have a chest that is part of the wall and I use the top as sort of a desk/table of sorts but I normally have a cup of water there for when I get thirsty at night, I also put my phone there for when my alarm goes off and then I have some books and movies on it as well as some trash I need to toss lol and a traditional Japanese tetsubin iron tea pot and cups.

• a lamp
    an alarm clock
    a box of facial tissue
    my CPAP machine

That is it.

• I don't have bedside table, basically I use a chair or left the things over the floor.

• Apart from my alarm clock and light which are on top of it, inside there's mainly paperwork.
    That's logical... I don't have bras or tights hahaha :D

• On top, I have a lamp, 3 x books, phone charger;
    Top drawer I have puzzle books - Sudoku and crossword;
    2nd drawer - magazines, health stuff;
    3rd drawer - I forgot... haven't looked in there in ages...

• Pill tray, watch holder, glasses sleeve, phone charger, and while I'm asleep, my wallet and handkerchief.

• I don't even have a bedside table.

• Umm, let's see. On a usual day this is what I have on my bedside table:
    1) 2 phones (my iPhone and a Nokia C6).
    2) 1 laptops acting as a server.
    3) A little Davy Jones toy! LOL.

• Lamp
    Tealight
    Giant candle with chunk of recycled glass in it
    Box of matches
    Alarm clock
    Rocks

• so let me get this straight, bedside table is one that you can access while sitting or laying in bed?

• Yes normally 2-3 draws

• okay thank you, about two feet square, black in color, no drawers, a picture of my wife framed, a candle pillar looks like a mini granite column from Italy, a glass of water, cat hair... lol

• Alarm clock and ipod.
    Thats it.

Behind the bedside table I have a couple of chargers. Inside the bedside table I have a couple of books.

• Charger, extra charger
    Head phone, extra head phone
    Torch, battery
    Water bottle, one more water bottlebottle
    Condom, dotted condom
    Lubricant, jelly
    Tissue, paper role
    My room keys, my office keys

• I have tissue papers on top of the table, cuz I love to eat in bed. In my drawer there is an automatic shaver, some books (sometimes I read in bed too) and my male enhancement drugs, and some lubricants too.

• Clock and a Bottle of Water.

• Alarm clock. That's it. I feel boring

• a 15kg cylinder of LPG , easy mathematics, basic mathematics, basic pharmacology , industrial microbiology books, 5 bundles of incense sticks, a bottle of vinegar.

• Books, my glasses at night, and a phone

• A spare charger, a flashlight, extra batteries, a water bottle and adult stuff.

• adult things are vibrators and dildos?

• books, lappy and charger

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• i dont have one. I've just got my bed and my desk. i use my window sill instead lol, on which i have a pair of earrings and a bottle of water. :P

• Two water bottles, retainers, phone charger, chap stick, and receipts haha. Gotta put those with my bank account register lol.

• i have my alarm clock that i never use, my phone and computer chargers, headphones, water, and i have an obsession with chapstick so i have a whole jar with maybe 15 chapsticks mostly the eos ones haha

• There is just a couple of towels

• a drawer with a bunch of books and diaries, a sketchbook and random keepsakes. my phone is always on top of it, i haven't picked it up in a day or two and the book i was reading last night "the ask and the answer"

• On top:
    - lamp 💡
    - bottle of water 💧
    - purse 💰💳
    - book (Watchmen) 📖

Inside: 3 drawer night stand
    1st: random (phone cases, meds, jewelry)
    2nd: lazy clothes such as t-shirts & sweats
    3rd: undergarments (bras, undershirts, etc)

Just wondering, but what made you ask this question? 👀

• On is a lamp and a telephone. In is a few books, lotions, creams, perfumes and lots of sex toys.

• Atm I have a fan, a scented candle, a mirror, a jewelry box, a nail filer and a claw clip

• I have a lamp, 2 remotes, a laptop, 3 sets of headphones, a lighter, and I think that's it.

• I don't have one

• Lamp, cell charger, Kleenex, tv remote, sleep number bed remote, water bottle, medicine, lotion, vitamins. My cell phone when I'm sleeping.

• My bedside table has a lamp, phone & a note pad on it. The only thing in the draw is a bible.

• Don't have one just a box full of sex toys.

• I have lotion, hair elastics, chap-stick, a book, and just sometimes like a decorative piece. On the first draw I just have like junk basically like art and crafts stuff. Second Draw is my perfume and nail polishes. Third Draw is just boxes.

• Nail polish and empty glass cup