How much debt do you have?

Now that tax season is here I owe around 2000$. It's the first time I have debt. Just curious how much debt people have?

0|1
8|23

Most Helpful Guy

• For the moment none as I'm always real careful when it comes to that kind of stuff, but I help pay for the families debt here and there so I guess you could say their debt is my debt since I'm the only other person working, no clue how much it is though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Only about $11,000, and that includes a car and new central air conditioner I had to buy last year. I could cut that in half with my savings, but I want to maintain liquidity. Fortunately, I have no mortgage anymore. Back about 25 years ago, I had debt in excess of $100,000, so I've put quite a dent in it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you mean all debt, or just non-collateralized debt?
    For example, if I own a house, and have a mortgage on the house for a fraction of its value, do you count that as debt?

0|0
    0|0
  • zero debt. lifes easy when you're a bum :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Between my student loans, car payments, and a mortgage I'm signing up for here soon I have quite a bit of debt lol. It's all manageable and interest rates ranging around 3% APR, so life is still rainbows tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I bought a car three years ago so I'm still paying that off. Plus, I'm still paying off my student loans because I postponed/deferred my payments several times. I'm not exactly sure how much that is all together.

Otherwise, I'm financially stable :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I don't buy stuff I can't afford neither do I do payments and whatnot. I pay my college tuition, paid the full price for my car, bought my phone unlocked and insert whatever SIM card I want and I pay the entire balance off my credit card every month.

0|0
    0|0
  • $350. I have a medical bill, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're talking tax, probably around 49k euro every time I (Well my accountant anyway) has to file it... fuck my life -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • luckily I don't have any debt and I hope to keep it like that

1|1
    0|0
  • Including our. mortgage about $170,000.00 without the house about $1,500.00 or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • enough to make you shit your pants...

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero. The most I've ever had was about 7k for a car I bought a few years ago, and now it's paid off and it feels great. Definitely happy I didn't buy into the "student loan debt for the next 20 years!" program.

0|0
    0|0
    • Probably not going to buy a house either unless I win the lottery or something. Might get a loan to buy land eventually though, if it's not too much.

• nothing besides the house

0|0
    0|0
  • A good $3500 or so. I don't remember how much and am too lazy to look.

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • Car: around $17,000
    School: no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically $30,000 cause of my truck cause i dont want to pay it off since the interest rate is LOW

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have 24k left to pay on my car and that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 dollars. But I will give it back tomorrow!

1|0
    0|0
  • not a single penny. actually people owe me money😂

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have any... only dopes get debt.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• well u could say my uni fees are the only 'debt' i have, but ill I'm paying that off as i work. other than that, nothing. I don't know how much that is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have quite a lot. If we just look at my student loan, that's already £27,000 of debt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh I'm paying off $4k something for my car still, and I have like $2-3k in student loans, and I owe $300.00 to Victoria's Secret.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's just say I have more than enough debt from student loans.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0, i was taught at a young age to never take loans or borrow anything with interest

0|1
    0|0
  • I still owe a couple of thousand on my truck.

0|0
    0|0
  • $18,500..
    :(
    Dorm fees are such a rip off.

0|0
    0|0