Type of girl you like the most , just based on looks?

Guys and girls what's your favorite type of girl? . Also, i didn't add the "ugly " girl because no one wants the ugly girl lmao.

• The "cute " girl. Type of girl you like the most  , just based on looks?
  • The "pretty" girl. Type of girl you like the most  , just based on looks?
  • The "hot & sexy girl " . Type of girl you like the most  , just based on looks?
  • the "average" girl. Type of girl you like the most  , just based on looks?
  • The "gorgeous" girl. Type of girl you like the most  , just based on looks?
  • The "beautiful " girl.Type of girl you like the most  , just based on looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot and sexy only... and I'm surprised I'm da only guy who voted dat...

Seems like most guys here are brats who want cute and innocent gals... I'm gonna puke...

• The cute girl is winning next to pretty!

• Weird isn't?

• Thanks...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Your idea of what qualifies as "beautiful," "gorgeous," and "average" is slightly off kilter...
    Not that it matters. I picked "cute"

• I'm totally into cute girls. I don't care much for pretty/beautiful/gorgeous girls. For example when I see fashion models, I feel just as neutral (sexually) as when I see another guy.
    However, the cute girl that you've posted here is still too much of a pretty-type girl for my taste. Especially because she's wearing too much makeup.

• This is not right. A cute girl is pretty, and she can be beautiful too.
    I like beautiful cute girls, so I don't know what to vote here, but the first girl is the most beautiful of all. She's gorgeous.

• Oh, and "hot/sexy" is more anout body, so a beautiful girl is probably a hot one too.

• The first girl is the definition of cute she's actually barely above average. I'd describe as cute because she has huge eyes and pouty lips to be considered pretty , beautiful or gorgeous you have to look older than 15 lmao

• She looks older than 15 xD
      And you chose Rihanna as gorgeous? And that other woman as beautiful? Ehh they're not xD
      The "cute" girl is the gorgeous one.

• That's easy the Average girl. They are more realistic in their expectations and are far less likely to be superficial. While they could be of higher standards it's less likely than the other demographics of women that you shared

• Just looking at the pics, I'd go for cute. She's beautiful with a 10/10 face. More importantly, she'd need a 10/10 compatible personality!

• The "pretty" girl.

• I don't like these distinctions tbh, but a few categories can have very attractive women

• Gonna have to go with cute girl.
    But if there is a tomboy in the mix heeellllll yea!

• Eva Longoria

• I pick the one that wants to talk to me.

• I like anonymous girls. the mask and mystery of eo deign who you're fucking. mm

• cute tomboy girl. I know she going to be chill and not have so many petty issues.

• The Megan fox

• I like all of those

• Probably cute

• Not sure where you're getting your adjectives from lol

• I'm into "cute personality" type girls lately

• E - the gorgeous girl.

Rihanna has the facial feature I completely fall flat for, in every girl that I see a similar face

• option F

What Girls Said 2

• No idea lol. Some girls can be all of that at once lol

• Selena Gomez is not average! Take off all the makeup on the other girls, and they will not fit under the descriptions you put them in.

• Selena gomez is the definition of average.