Which cell phone should I get?

ATM I'm stuck between 2 Samsung Galaxy J7 SM- J700H/DS GSM Factory Unlocked Smartphone-Android 5.1- 5.5" AMOLED Display- International Version

and

UMI IRON PRO Android 5.1 Lollipop OS 4G 5.5 inch Smartphone Unlocked Cell Phone 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM MTK6753 64Bit Octa Core 1.3GHz

I'm not sure if the UMI is a good idea since it's from china, reason is because I had a lenovo which I really didn't like it. I just need an Unlocked cell phone that can run apps easily (aka skype). Able to connect easily and not have to many problems. My budget is around $200 nothing more than $210. If any of you know of anything better please tell me and why it is. Please do not say I should get an Iphone for I do not like apple products nor do I have any use for them.

• Get the Samsung galaxy J7Which cell phone should I get?
  • Get the Umi Iron ProWhich cell phone should I get?
  • Different phone (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd really recommend the Galaxy s7 , I have a Galaxy s6 and am absolutely content with it compared to the iPhone 5 I used before !!!

You won't regret it for sure !!!

• Also, a phone is an investment so if you're already willing to spend money on a new phone, you should invest in something of decent quality instead of buying lower quality with less money.

• And for this reason you should invest in the more expensive phone. Keep saving money and then either invest or keep looking for another phone - (don't make the mistake to buy the least expensive phone - that's a trick - (Economic Psychology) )

• I don't have many uses for the cell phone ex for Skype so if anything happens I have some kind of way to still communicate with my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 10

• well, out of those 2, it probably wouldn't matter too much if you went for one or the other, you'd just have to pick the one that appeals to you the most basically.

in terms of functionality, I'm assuming they're near same because of the price tag, but Samsung is a reliable brand, so they have that. I don't know what Umi Iron pro is tbh.

just chase what you need, does it provide the memory space you need, the audio and visual features, ease of use, and then go from there.

• Go with the Samsung. I have owned a Samsung and they are very good phones. You will not be disappointed with a Samsung. :)

• Get the Samsung galaxy J7

• I'd look into BLU phones too, you might like one of those.
    www.bluproducts.com/index.php/android-phones

• Buy a remanufactured MotoX phone I did for Skype, Kik, FB using my wifi It is unlocked.. I have dropped it on the floor many times no problem still works fine... www.ebay.com/.../162004570316

• UMI IRON Pro, double the RAM and higher screen resolution than the Samsung J7. It also has a good rating based on online reviews.

• The cheapest one, that's my choice, but then again I'm poor

• I vote for "Get the Umi Iron Pro".

• Iphone :)

• iPhone 6 Plus

What Girls Said 0