Do you find blushing to be embarrassing?

• I don't blush
    21% (5)10% (2)16% (7)Vote
  • I like to blush
    17% (4)5% (1)11% (5)Vote
  • Not embarrassing
    0% (0)20% (4)9% (4)Vote
  • Somewhat embarrassing
    29% (7)15% (3)23% (10)Vote
  • Embarrassing
    17% (4)5% (1)11% (5)Vote
  • Very embarrassing
    8% (2)25% (5)16% (7)Vote
  • It makes me so nervous that I blush when I get nervous because I'm worried about blushing. I have a blushing problem
    8% (2)20% (4)14% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
How do 27% of girls and 7% of guys LIKE blushing? It's so embarrassing. Can someone explain why they *don't* dislike blushing? Haha.

& I'm also intrigued by the gender difference. Guys seem to find it much more embarrassing than girls do. Perhaps because it's an expression of vulnerability? I am more like the guys in this case.
Bonus question: What do you think when you see someone else blush?
What if they're blushing for seemingly no reason? Sometimes I blush when I just talk to people (I don't even necessarily like them)

1|0
13|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I get nervous about blushing and tell myself "Don't blush!" This makes me blush ironically. Unfortunately, I blush super easily. It feels embarassing to me, but all I can do is hope others aren't hating it xD

I can't really help it. I've gotten over acting too awkward, but I still blush. 😖 Must be the shy part of me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love seeing others blush, super adorable. but I'm an anxious person and unfortunately blush very easily and feel a bit embarrassed when I do.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yo, have naturally very red cheeks, So, It always looks like im blushing, You can't really tell from my picture because its black and white, But, You can sort of see my cheeks are darker, Thats because they're like always red, Haha.

Fucking sucks, Super self conscious about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never blush.

its funny when girls do it though

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it to be cute when girls blush

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I hate it when that happens! I do something embarrassing or think about something embarrassing, then I blush and look like an idiot, which makes me blush even more. It's kind of a downward spiral really.

0|0
    0|0
  • What am I, an anime character? Blushing at everything, swallowing when they're slightly anxious and making strange noises when they're surprised rather than talking? God damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's embarassing, I used to blush all the time, now not very often but I still hate it. Once I start to blush I feel embarassed about blushing and blush more

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! I hate it! Sometimes I can't stop it 😞

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• omg yesss I blush when talking about anything it's awkward sometimes lol but I'm use to it now. Someone.. anyone doesn't matter who can say hi and I get red af and I'm not even nervous most of the time. when I'm typing answers or replying to messages I freaking blush lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really cute.
    Especially, if the person is fair skin and you can see them turn red.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel extremely embarrassed and shy from it. I tend to look down to try and hide it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And then I blush even harder. And I blush a lot to begin with over like everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only blush when my boyfriend says sweet things to me without even realizing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh yes!!! I get so embarrassed when I blush or when my face turns red!

0|1
    0|0
  • somewhat embarrassing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's embarassing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes, I hate when that happens. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I get so embarrasst because that happens a lot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • LAST ANSWER IS MY LIFE

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont blush, but its cute when peopledo especially little kids. cutest funniest thing ever lol

0|0
    0|0