Women prefer for men not to exist?

what women do without men?
they prefer to live in woman planet?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know these "women hate men" related questions and statements are getting really annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 29

• Naw, if I lived on a planet with only women there would be PMSing and menopausal bitches raising hell all of the time. I need some DICK and Testosterone in my life!

• Women don't want men to not exist. Ignoring all the moral reasons for not wanting that, there's also the fact that men make up roughly 50% of the population and I doubt we'd have enough people to sustain the planet in terms of food production and other things like that if we lost half the people.

• Yes, woman planet.

• what? NOOOOO, I can't live without men, I wouldn't be here if it wouldn't be for my father, I NEED MEN

• Maybe feminazis but not ordinary women...

• Nah. Feminazis need someone to hate.

• @Sugarcandy13: First, there's a difference between "feminist" and "feminazi/militant feminist". However, egalitarianism is much more relevant today than feminism is. Feminism has pretty much accomplished it's main goals. You contradicted yourself when you said you would banish men, and then asked (albeit with no punctuation) why would be banish them because that's not equal.

Second, you made a huge assumption about me at the end, with the whole "you being a woman" thing. Not once did I imply that I want to be treated as a lesser being compared to men.

• Oh ok well when I am tired and I am not very good with spelling and thought you spelt it wrong so sore

• Da fuck are you smoking?

• women cannot live without men just like men cannot live without woman. Both sexes need one another. We should not try to banish one another from planet earth.

• No I'll miss dicks too much. <3

• I love being on a planet full of men, I just wish they didn't have to be act like jerks.

• But... their dicks...

• HELL NAH i'd go crazy, I hate girls so much sometimes... i prefer guys for real plus i need to get a dick lol

• Umm no. I LOVE men

• No I love men

• I wouldn't want to live in a woman planet ever, hell no. No way!

• no, i'm ok with men existing.

• (laughing)
    Not THIS one.

• What are you even on about?

• No but the players and the jerks can go.

• I'm apathetic to ur existence.

• O. o

• Woman planet lol. To answer your question, no.

• No bro

• Uhhhh we kinda need men! Hello, how we gonna populate the earth without them?

• Who has gone insane to "prefer" that?
    I won't even think about the world where there are no men.

• First of all I want to tell you that I prefer for men to exist on this earth. But to answer your question, when there's no male in this world, women's psychology will be hampered because we're bored. xD

• No way! I couldn't live with women only that'll be my sure death lol

• Yes. Because male presence only hurts me in my life. Apart from my dad.

• Are you feeling neglected?

• To be honest, I think that's the case. I pity people who feel that way though, it's a pretty bitter taste to endure.

• Not really... I just know how to put myself in other people's situations...

• Oh, that's not the same, but good.

What Guys Said 10

• Correction! Women want only 'good looking' men to exist!

• girls who think like that are meh

• Most of them probably yes lol. I don't know, probably they'd like certain types of guys not to exist.

• I believe that most women do not hate men. The women that do hate men probably have a good reason-maybe sexual abuse, rape victim, etc. Also, not to be sexist but women tend to be weaker so women may seem threatened by a man if he does not know how to act around her. If I understand why you are asking the question, I think it is because most girls are not as outgoing as guys when it comes to the opposite sex.

• I've never heard a woman say that.

• Watch Mean Girls.

They'll just revert back to hating each other.

• you do English good not

• There would be no wars only a bunch of contries not talking to each other :P

but silliness aside i just wanna see the responses for funzies :)

• Women prefer tall jacked athletic dudes like me, stay mirin

• Well... never heard a woman say that before... would be hilarious if they did...