I need help! Is telepathy real?

Is telepathy possible? Even in the realms of reality? I might just be smoking too much weed...

I have had moments where thoughts are shared, almost mirrored thoughts between me and friends.

Real life example: Thinking to myself, "I just need a cup of coffee to wake up"
Friend responds, "I think I'm growing an addiction to coffee"

The power of believe is strong, so I really need to re affirm myself with the truth when trying to sober up.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Do some research and see if you can find any reports of studies confirming the validity of telepathy. I doubt you will find any such reports or studies.

• What is your opinion on the subject?

• I am extremely skeptical. I will not believe it until it is proven to me.

Terence Hines. (2003). Pseudoscience and the Paranormal. Prometheus Books. p. 144. ISBN 978-1573929790 "It is important to realize that, in one hundred years of parapsychological investigations, there has never been a single adequate demonstration of the reality of any psi [mental telepathy] phenomenon."

• People ARE capable of developing gifts of that sort by tappong into spiritual realm