How do you deal with stress?

I've been so stressed these past week. Stress from personal life but mostly stress from work and school.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleep lol. I ignore my problems.

What Guys Said 22

• Stress :- Pressure or hassle that is having a negative impact on my life.
    WHAT TO DO:-
    (1) Take a step back in your mind and analyse the situation
    (2) The stressful situation:- Is there anything I could do to make it more positive, constructive? - Ask for help, support, change my ways, have a good cry, take a day off, talk to a friend or family member for an almighty rant, arrange a night out or a meal, maybe pencil in a bit of me time etc.
    (3) Whatever you do, don't do anything silly, going raging for the whole weekend with little sleep won't make working a 100 hours for next four weeks any easier.
    (4) All that is left (a bit like Pandora's box) is positivity and constructiveness. What can I do to make this stressful time easier - What makes me comfortable and happy - While I am in this stressful time, when I am in zones I control, I will only do things I want and make me feel good.
    (5) The most important person in your life is you, sometimes we forget but you should really remember to take care of her. Don't be afraid to pamper her, give her a bit a support or comfort as you would any family member or friend if circumstances called for it.
    pratsmusings.com/.../...Happy-Quotes-6-580x580.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f091afa660.jpg
    missaliblahblah.files.wordpress.com/.../...74d.jpg

• Use the simple 7-11 technique Breath in for 7 seconds and out for 11 seconds, do this until the stress is relieved, this works on anxiety too. You can also seek serenity, go for a walk, take a walk in nature, there are all kinds of things you can do. Talk to a close friend if you want that helps keeping it all in can have negative effects on your health.

• Try to be around upbeat people, go for walks in the park and train hard at the gym, get a lot of sleep

• I take tablets for my depression which help with that a bit, otherwise I don't think there is much you can do other then deal with it really, as much as I hate to say that matey.

• Fresh air and exercise. Find a nice place to go for a long walk or jog. Then relax with some soothing music.

• I'm goint out, doing some hiking in nature... that helps a lot :D
    The first emergency measure if it's bad is: take a few deep breaths. Not a minute long though otherwise you'll be hyperventilating :o

• Try to view things less seriously and remember that nothing matters that much as long as you try your best

• Sleep is what I usually do. Working out helps too. Maybe you could roll one. Some people say sex helps. Though it doesn't relax me as much as working out and sleep does.

• Too blessed to be stressed OP

• Nap
    Smoke
    Drink
    Train
    Go on a walk
    Take a hot shower

• Go for a run. In fact I just got back from one.

• Masrurbate.

• I play a very violent video game and kill everything

• Watching comedy Anime

• Go to watch&play football <3

• by hitting the gym and lifting heavy weights.

• Exercise, music, and being in nature.

• massage parlor with happy ending.

• work out

• Alcohol.

• I wanna say but don't wanna offend anyone

• Music, exercise, sleep!

What Girls Said 18

• I usually have a moment, or a few moments, of pure avoidance lol. So I just procrastinate to the moon and back by sleeping, playing games etc. instead of doing my work. But eventually I slap myself back into reality and try my best to get into work mode. I make a list of the things I have to get done, prioritizing the most important ones first, and then limit distractions by turning my phone off, closing unnecessary tabs in my browser etc.
    You just have to get into the zone, once you have your flow it'll be so much easier to work and you'll feel less stressed out. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_%28psychology%29

• It's really hard to deal with stress in general.
    I usually try to have sex if I can.
    I usually try not to dwell on things as much.
    I usually try to put my mind on positive outcomes for the situation.

• - Listen to music.
    - Sing.
    - Talk to those close to me.
    - Exercise.
    - Be out in the sun if possible.

• Go to sleep!

• I would take some time for myself.

- Take a shower
    - Exercise
    - Eat chocolate and lots of fruits
    - Go out and meet people/family
    - Relax and watch some tv

• i work out or i talk it out with my friends... i sometimes go for a walk and take pictures of nature (its my hobby). just do sth you enjoy

• I know all about stress& I don't deal with it very well. At the moment I'm recovering from a heart attack most likely brought on from stress at work..

• Hot water and trying not to think at all.

• Music is my best friend.

• Exercise lightly for example a jog. If you like tea try drinking some Chamomile tea. It helps a lot. Try getting a schedule to plan out everything for school and for work. Try to just lay down and think about whats going on in your personal life and try to find a way to solve it. If that doesn't work just try to ignore it.

• Honestly I ride😂 I know that's not available to everyone but if it is just go through a trail in the woods on horseback. you'll be amazed at how calming it is! if you have the chance I highly suggest it

• I sleep or listen to music

• Kill the stress and tell it to fuck off

• Listen to music, walk, and even watch movies! You can also try some yoga! Works for me!

• I hit up the gym and it never fails to lift my spirits

• go for a walk around the beach
    Dance
    Write

• Music, work out, just going out and visiting and just thinking about something else for a while.

• Whenever I'm stressed I seem to binge watch shows and I get over the stress eventually.