What do you think when you see a hot girl with a hot guy?

I always think when I see a hot girl with a hot guy in public is that she only cares about looks and doesn't give two shits about personality. Is that line of thinking weird or true? Why do hot girls get with hot guys?

bump
bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think wow they look like a magazine couple... ugh why am i upset ahha, i think i don't like too perfect things because somehow i always feel like something is wrong or that there is something hidden lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just think maybe they're a couple. I think a large percentage of girls care about how their guy treats them. Maybe a girl is with a guy that doesn't treat her well but she would most often prefer a good emotional connection with the guy.

What Girls Said 17

• I don't think anything other than the occasional though rare 'hm... what a hot couple'.

Do you ever think to yourself that the hot guy only cares about looks and getting some pussy, failing to give a shit about her personality?

• Yes but I'm more interested in what the girls thinking.

• .. interesting that you by default demonize the girl for being with a guy who's attractive. As if it would only be fair if women dated below their standards.

• I just automatically assume they suit each other lol. I don't see why someone who is hot should have to get with someone below their standards. ALSO what is hot to you may be completely different to someone else obviously.

• I don't think anything.
    I think people base too much thoughts over physical looks someone has no control over.

• but you don't assume the guy is only with her because she's hot too?

• I don't think much of them!

• That's shallow thinking but whatever. I don't think much of it because some people had bigger problems than worrying about other people

• Wtf are you even talking about right now. You're literally saying that hot girls should want to date you. If you're such a good person why do you care? Why don't you go date an ugly girl?

• Why is it that you think she is shallow and not him?
    Hot people should be together.
    It makes more sense than for them to be with ugly people.
    Why would a hot girl be with an ugly guy?

• Women are always in control of the relationship so if she's there then it's her choice, I want to know why.

• Sexual attraction is shallow.
      Guys like hot girls, are u shallow?

• It's far more easier for girls to get guys than it is for guys to get girls, and okay I like hot girls lol unfortunately I'm average looking. It's so annoying because girls can be shallow and get any guy they want, not quite hot enough? No problem here is a hot guy! But us average guys don't get much prime real estate so to speak.

• Most people want a partner that looks good and has a good personality.
    Attraction is important, so is compatibility.
    Just because someone is good looking doesn't mean they don't have an awesome personality.

• i dont think anything. anyone can date whoever they want

• don't care

• I think: they will have some pretty got babies.

• I always think good for them, they're gonna have some hot ass children

• goals.

• Nothing? Well i might check out the hot guy 😍

• Why do you assume that the hot guy does not have a good personality?
    Also, I find it completely unfair that you're judging the girl for being with someone attractive.

• Wow, you sound pathetically insecure. First of all, it's dumb to assume that a girl who's with a guy YOU find average looking is in the relationship for his personality. What if SHE is super attracted to him? Your opinion about some chicks boyfriend is moot because you're not the one that sleeps with him. All that matters is that SHE finds him attractive.

Secondly, you're clearly projecting your own confidence issues onto couples you find attractive. A guy that you think is a stud may not be so to the girl he's with. What's funny is hot people aren't usually the ones to put good looks on pedestal. AVERAGE looking people do. I find most of the people I know who are caught up on looks aren't much lookers themselves, whereas the truly gorgeous people I know don't view looking good as something special because they look good enoug themselves.

What Guys Said 9

• So not hot guy has a good personality too?

• he's probs bitter

• Plastic surgery on my face seems to be the only option.

• I don't think anything i say is going to affect your thinking so i'll go ahead and answer your question anyway. When i see a hot couple I think of how beautiful their kids will be and i'm happy for them.

• Lol classic, thinking hot guys/girls don't have personality.
    Let me guess you're also the guy that thinks "oh man why do the hot girls date the douchebags, omg poor me, nice guys finish last"

• I think "They definitely match in terms of looks. Hope it's the same with personality."

• I honestly could care less Oo it's two attractive people together, who cares *shrugs*

• Good for them. I bet they'll make some beautiful babies.

• When I see a hot girl with a hot guy, I think "Oh, cute couple" then I move on with my day.

• i dont think anything. besides, leagues exist.

• "Finally people that are in the same leagues"

• i like seeing that. that's how it should be. hot guys with hot girls is how the world should be. ugly people date ugly people.