How do I control my anger issues?

I have serious anger issues

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Anger is not an unusual problem for a male of your age. Your hormones are going crazy and your brain is being rewired as part of a process of sexual maturity that will continue until you are about 25.
    If the school that you attend has a counsellor, speak to him about your anger issues and ask him to suggest coping strategies.

What Girls Said 5

• Go for a walk or do something that involves being outside, I think that's the best way to control that :)

• Get counseling

• What makes you angry?

• People, e. g siblings, classmates etc

• You need to tell your parents and ask them to get you some help. Please tell your parents, and dont stop asking until they finally agree. I'm afraid that your behavior could lead you either to hurt yourself or someone else.

• Ok i will.

• you can't I have anger issue too and it's not possible to control it

• Take a chill pill

What Guys Said 5

• me too.

but here this, being angry is like hurting yourself while wishing hurt on someone else.

its self destructive

how are you parents? i ask because its relevant to your issues

• Parents, Family in general , Make me angry and hurt me and turm me down.

• my brother and i dont talk much. were awkward. i was a mean brother around your age dealing with racism and bullying and i think i vented on him... stil not good 15yrs later.

i had anxiety issues... couldnt sleep... drs always asked me if i wanted to kill myself when i discribed how i felt.

hang in there... survive the storm, sun will shine and the storm will come again

• Im trying to hang on in there. I tried killiong my self last year and also few years back

• Keep your pic of your brothers or dad or mom in your wallet lol I know someone who did that and was fixed

• My family makes me sick. Any other option.

• Why'd you even be pissed over anything bro, it all depends on you at end of day. I never had a bad day in my life lol Keep reminding yourself who dady is lol eliminate peeolle who hate you and

• Ok, i will eliminate my socalled siblings

• I find that alcohol helps.

• I suggest joining a gym, running, dodge ball..

• ny becoming hulkkkkkk