What's something that instantly makes you like someone?

I don't mean romantically, I just mean in general
NOT FUCKING ROMANTICALLY, LIKE FOR AN INTERVIEW OR AN AUDITION PEOPLE

Most Helpful Guy

• your update 😂😂😂

mine would be how chill but friendly/fun/energetic they are. their enthusiasm goes a long way, especially if we also have common interests

Most Helpful Girl

• I instantly like my boyfriend because of his pervyness. :D

What Guys Said 31

• When they're resistant to me being a dick and don't get offended easily. I like people who don't form grudges easily.

They ask questions instead of only making statements. Most people tend to talk *at you*. I'm not different, though I make conscious attempts to ask questions. Though, mostly, peoples' baseline is to shove their perspective in your face. If they can avoid doing that, I start off liking them pretty well. Essentially, when they're aware.

Being hyper and aren't so serious is good, too; because I'm particularly serious most of the time. So when someone is all hyper, happygolucky, I can loosen up. For whatever reason.

• Honesty does it for me... then after that.. being able to take honesty back.
    some people like to have their opinions and speak their minds minds but when its done to them, they turn into blubbering babies and begin throwing insults.
    so honesty...

• It's not instant.
    It's when I find that I can talk to them endlessly and they're attractive and fun to be around. And no, it's not very common for me to find a girl like that.

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I'll let you know when it happens.

• Visibility of weeks old decal stains scattered about the back side of their pants.

• They are polite, informative, helpful, and give me the time of day.

• Love for children or animals.

• A woman that can make me laugh.
    I like women who have a soft side but they're also kind of badass.
    I like people who can express themselves with people they trust.

• If they are (1.) Hot and (2.) Fun to be around and (3.) Flirty/obviously into me too

• Candor.

• An act of kindness that is genuine and not intended to gain attention or to get anything in return.

• When her hand is on my genitalia.

• For just in general probably.

Personality.
    Their feel or I guess sense that they give off.
    Being genuine, real.

• An instant rapport.

• spontaneous tag-team rant on politics or religion!

or magical mind control but i tend to feel violated when it wares off.
    also cats..

• A genuine and happy smile when u see someone. When someone smiles at me, I can't help but smile back. Happiness is contagious.

• A woman that is nice, easy to talk too, isn't judgmental, and is down to earth. Ultimate one is pervertedness. If she can keep up with me, and have just as dirty thoughts as I do, it's a wrap instant attraction.

• How genuine of a person you are and honesty. Those are the main 2 qualities I look for in friends as I am not capible of having surface level friendships.

• Intelligence without arrogance, kindness, reliability, honesty. Main ones.

• Dat booty 😏 No but for real, sharing the same music I enjoy and being genuine

• if they play tetris

• The ass <3

• their thinking and their maturity.

• Energetic without being fake, smiling , easy to talk to.

• Brains for sure. Chicks that write source-code work magic on me... LOL.

• Grit.

• Her smile and intelligence.

• Having a funny conversation.

• Good looks. That's really the only instant thing

• A genuine smile

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 24

• Their looks - help me notice them.

Their personality - wheels me in.
    If it's a terrible personality then they are just another attractive face and that is all.

• 1. hot
    2. funny
    3. smart

• Being nice in the most genuine way possible. Seeing him interact with animals.. If his gentle and nurturing towards an animal, it's a big tick in my book.

• When nothing offends them.

• Being Asian

• For me, I find confidence and fun personality is what instantly attracts me 😃

• Them having the same interests as me.

• If they can make me laugh.
    Looks are a big one too.

• If they have a warm or friendly smile.

• I'm instantly drawn to people who are quirky (a little weird, but smart and nice) right off the bat because I feel like I can be myself. I just had a job interview where the person interviewing me was very talented, but came off as kind and imperfect. I really liked that.

• A bubbly Personality! or a chill one.

• There's a certain vibe.

• When they are funny and they genuinely want to get to know me.

• humour
    compassion

• When they help me.. I would feel very close to them and feel very comfortable talking about deep stuff that I'm too afraid to tell my parents...

• When they have the same interests as me. Like tv shows, music, or similar clothing style

• a nice blunt attitude, that can warm me up to anyone

• Their sense of humor by far. I mean my answer for friend wise type thing not romantically.

• Yes a scene of humor

• the vibes of their soul

• Confidence and what flows from the mouth would attract me instantly. Nothing like a man who knows his worth & have a brain to back it...

• smiling is nice

• I like when people don't give up on me. Maybe they approached me once and I was a little cold, but then they come back later and try to talk to me. I also really like guitarists... My crush plays the guitar and I fall in love a little more whenever he posts a cover online.

• A great personality/the ability to make me laugh