I don't have an ideal female.. I feel left out.. am I the only person on here like this?

Meaning don't really have a "type".

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, look, I know you are such a very special snowflake. Really, I do. But, most guys really don't have such a specific "type".

Most guys have a certain set of basic standards -- most of which are pretty broad.
    There are only 2 things ALMOST EVERY guy has at least *some* standards for, and those are weight and age. And even within those, most guys are cool with a surprising amount of variation.

For everything beyond those two things -- height, hair, having/wanting kids, personality traits, voice, race, skin, drive, personal habits, family, values, bla bla bla -- it's a mixed bag.
    When guys have a "type" with respect to these things, MUCH more often than not it's something he knows he DOESN'T want, because of some sort of formative bad experience (with a former girlfriend or ex-wife, or something he's seen in his family).

Weirdly, you are kinda thinking more like a girl, right now, because yr neglecting most men's natural desire for variety.
    I mean... if we're being perfectly honest here?
    Beyond those super basic standards, MOST men's "type" is probably best summed up as, "Not what I just had."

(How many guys cheat with girls who look like their girlfriend/wife? How many guys' girlfriend/wife looks just like the last one? Basically, none and none. HMMMM.)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• No ideal's here, I can barely decide what I want for lunch let a lone what i want in a man... My requirements are a PULSE & a PENIS! I don't have a type, I like what I like. I don't discriminate fella's know I love em all! I find thing's in people to admire, fuck all the bullshit. Everyone has potential in my eye's.

• "a PULSE & a PENIS!"

😂😂😂 oh shit I'm dying. I'm dying. Not because of what you said, but because I know it's true.

Yeah true.

• LMFAOOOO *hunches shoulder's* You're damn skippy it's true... you now me best darling.

• I used to have an ideal type. Then I ended up totally crazy about someone who has almost none of the qualities I always liked. Now I don't think I consider types real valid anymore. It's like, if there's a spark there's a spark and that's all that matters.

• Me neither lol
    I posted an opinion stating that and got attacked by a dude.
    dunno why he got offended though.

• I do have a type. My life sucks :p

• you're unique.

• nope! i dont have a ideal guy! let's throw a idgaf party :P

• You're in the best possible position! It means you are open to far more dates! I think lots are like you.

• Actually a lot of people are like that. I don't really have an ideal guy...

• yeah neither do i.

• Yes, it means you don´t know what you want, you don´t know who you are, and you are satisfied with almost anything.

• Does anyone know who they are? I figured we are always learning.

• My music choices are the same. I like multiple kinds of music.

• Good! It's great to not get too picky or unrealistic.

• So why are most people like that?

• I wish I had a solid answer for you. A lot of people don't account for the fact that their "ideal" is human and will have flaws. Which leaves the going around in circles trying to obtain a concept instead of a partner.

• That is true.

What Guys Said 3

• No, you are not. I feel the same way.

• Nah. One time I saw you post a picture of the perfect butt you like on females.

• *on not and

• Yeah, I have given up with this conversation as well. It is going nowhere.

• Well that's a good thing, cause that means you could date anyone!

• I have some standards though, and so it's bad that others have types?

• Do you think people who don't have a specific type don't know what they want? Just asking. Not being hostile.

• Well, if you don't have a type, then all you want is... a girl.

• Well by default, since you have no type, that means that is your type lol. Not being picky is a good thing.

• I don't know man. Do you think being a more solo person has something to do with it? Because I'm beginning to think so... I mean like I literally just thought that right now.

• Yeah sure, that's possible. It doesn't matter if you have a type of not, what's important is liking who you are with.

• Very true man.