What's a good comedy movie I really need something to cheer me up. Any recommendations?

Most Helpful Guy

• 21 Jump street is my favorite comedy movie and I love Kevin Hart's stand up shows

• Oh yeah that's a good one👍

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I thought 21 Jump street was a little funnier but it was already one of my favorite movies by the time 22 Jump Street came out so I guess I'm kind of biased

• the twin thing is exactly how me and my roommate act. also, the set up to the luncheon scene and the scene after that was arguably the funniest set up and sequence i've seen in a movie

Most Helpful Girl

• Superbad

What Guys Said 8

• No movies, but watching videos on youtube of babies laughing or of cute puppies helps me. However if that is why you are sad then try upbeat music, and epic fails of things like World's dumbest people, most things view vicariously helps if you see others having a bad experience then yours may pale in comparison and you 'll feel better about your situation. Hope you feel better soon, and you are one tough cookie, so keep you chin up. :)

• Forgetting Sarah Marshall
    Disney movies are always a great choice

• You find Disney movies funny... Now that's cute, give me some example please 😊

• Borat
    Airplane!
    Top Secret!
    South Park Bigger Long and Uncut

• Schindler's List

• That movie is not fun at all... What the heck? 🤔

• Better:
      Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

• Mmmm yeah that sounds much better I'd go for that one

• 'The Wedding Singer' is a funny and heart-warming rom-com.

• The Big Lebowski. Funniest movie ever made, end of story, hands down.

• Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Truly a tear-creating movie

The Grand Budapest Hotel

• Seven Psychopaths

What Girls Said 4

• Something About Mary. Always funny.

• I am currently watching" Vacation'' and it is hilarious! I like how Chevy chase and Beverly D'Angelo have cameo's in it.

• omg RV is on Netflix still i think. Robin Williams is fucking gold. or Will Ferrell, Elf is really good. "Francisco" 😂😂

• Neighbors with Zac Efforn ( spelling? ) was hilarious!